Him Disapproving Your Outfit(N)

Niall:

Niall was out back fixing the grill setting a couple a things up for the barbeque. You were upstairs busy curling your hair and putting light makeup since you and Niall were having guest over.

The door bell soon rung and knew that things were about to start up soon.You slipped on your shoes and stole one of Niall's snapbacks then went downstairs to see how far Niall was with things outside and inside.

"Hey Tiana...Aye Liam!...Wassup Isaiah..Hiyah Zayn."You greeted as people arrived.

Niall left the door open, then went to the kitchen to get the hambergers and ribs to start grilling.He walked back out and paused in his tracks when he looked up and saw you.

"Y/N...woah..babe can we talk in the kitchen?"He asked well said more likely placing the tray of hamburgers and down then took your hand.He had some many thoughts running through his mind as he looked at you and didn't want other people to have the same thoughts he was thinking at the moment.

"Baby listen to me.Please please please change...I don't want you showing all of this skin and body off."He said as he held your hips.

"I can see too much cleavage and your ass.I know people won't stop staring baby."He said.

You frowned for a second then looked down at your chest and signed.

"Niall it's hot as hell why would I want to change...I'm not going to change.I like the way I look."You told him sternly crossing your arms getting upset.

"But I don't...please just go put on a dress."He begged slightly then bit his lip.

"Fine but don't talk to me until all of this is over..."You said as you walked away and went back upstairs to go change into one of your maxi dresses.