You Do His Hair

Harry:
Harry thought it would be cool if you gave him two braids on the side wear on he sides and a little bun in the middle to wear out to his show tonight .You told him over and over again that he wouldn't look good, but he didn't care and went out with it anyways.

Niall:
You were on your phone scrolling through tumblr looking through tour feed.You saw a cute photo of some guy with a cute hair style that you knew Niall could pull off.You told Niall about it and he said no over and over again.You kinda chased him down and forced him to let you do his hair.

Zayn:

You were sitting on the couch playing with Zayn's hair which was rare since he never allowed you to touch it unless you guys were having sex or something.You decided to see if you could give him a afro and thigns turned out pretty swell when you added a few things to his hair and got a curly thick look.

Louis:

You and Louis were both extremely bored.You came up with a weird idea to see what he would look like with your clip ins(extensions) in, so you went upstairs and got your hair then went back down to clip em into his hair and see his look afterwards.

Liam:
You sat on the couch and made Liam sit on the floor since he was pretty tall doing his hair.You were giving him dread locks since you needed practice on doing hair for your cosmetology class.Liam volunteered to help you out since you had no one to do their hair and did pretty well with his locks