His Parent(s) 'Disapprove'

Louis:
You shifted around a bit on your boyfriend's lap as he slowly opened up his laptop and logged into Skype.

'I can feel it now..all the bad things she'll have to say about me."You said as you crossed your arms and rolled your eyes.

"No, they won't.."He said as he went to his contacts and called his mother.

"Yes Louis yes."You told him as you waited for Johannah to pick up.

"No..Y/N-"He started to say but got cut off by his mother.

"Hey mom..."Louis said waving to the Camera.

"Hi Louis....who's your friend?Who seems to be quite close.."He said.

"Well this is...my girlfriend."He said with a happy grin looking up at you then gave you a quick kiss.

"Hello Mrs.Poulston."You said waving to her.

Johannah didn't look to happy or please."Girlfriend?Louis...you can do better...is this your actual girlfriend?"She asked again.

"Yes mom..and I plan on marrying her soon."He said with a small frown.

"Stop...goodbye..I'm done with this conversation. Talk to me again when you and that break up."She said then hung up.

"Well then....it looks like your mom won't be coming to our wedding."You said as you got up and wiped your eyes stopping the years before they came down.

Liam:
"Why didn't your mom and dad just take a plane here?"You asked your boyfriend.

"My mom hates flying plus they're not that far but they kinda still are so they took a bus."He said as he pulled up to the bus station.

"Oh..well I can't wait to meet Mama and Papa Payne."You said with small nervous and awkward laugh.

"And I bet they can't wait to see you too!"He said happily excited to have his mom and dad stay at his place for the holidays.

He got out the car and walked over to your side helping you out then took you over to where they stood waiting.

"Hey mom hey dad."He said as he pulled away from you for a quick second to give them a hug, then wrapped his arm around you again.

"Hi Mr. and Mrs.Payne."You said waving.

Karen looked at you oddly then at Liam."Where's Sophia...I didn't expect you to come here with this lady."She said.

"Mom this is my girlfriend Y/N..."He said with a small sigh.

"Geoff...I think we have to get another ticket to go home...I'm not spending the holidays with you and this lady Liam...your being foolish."She said upset shaking her head then went back inside with Geoff.

"Well then...I guess that was that."You said hurt going back to the car by yourself

Testing is over!I can write more now!!..Oh and for the submissive Louis and Zayn..I'm out of ideas so I won't be writing those anytime soon but once I can think of something I'll try and write it :)