His Parent(s) 'Disapproval'

Harry:
"So did you tell her?"You asked Harry while he was driving.

Harry sighed trying to avoid this for a while."Tell her what?"He asked you.

You looked at him with a 'a you kidding me you dumb ass' look.

"That I'm not white..that I'm black, colored...non white...different, brown, cocoa, chocolate? Black coffee Harry!?"You ask him holding out your arm for him to look at even though he was driving and not paying attention.

Harry sighed."No...because that doesn't matter."He said as he pulled up to his mom's driveway and parked.

"She'll love you "He said.

| eight minutes later |

"I don't like her Harry and I think you should just stick to blonde...or brunettes."Anne said as she took Harry to the kitchen and talked to him about you.

"Mom that's not the question...why don't you like Y/N?"He asked her once again.

"Harry she's just...not what I was expecting..I don't really like her."She said simply.

You had Harry's phone with you and it started ringing.You got up and walked over to the kitchen where you over herd his mom talking about you.

"Here you go Harry you have a call...it was nice to meet you Mrs.Twist..I'll be in the car waiting for you Harry."You said as you turned around and went to his car to sit and wait for Harry.

"Y/N!"He called after you then looked at his mom."I have to go mom...I'll probably call you later."He said upset going out after you.

Niall:
You were currently at the door steps of Niall's parents' door waiting nervously beside your boyfriend.

Niall gave you a nervous smile as he knocked on the door one last time with Greg opening up.

"Aye Niall!Nice to see ya brother."He said giving his baby brother a hug.

"Oh and you must be Y/N...Niall never shuts up about you."He said as he shook your hand.

You glanced at Niall and giggled lightly."Well I'm sorry about that and your Greg right?"You asked him trying to remember names and descriptions Niall told you.

"Yes I am...come in."He said as he closed the door behind the two of you.

Niall grabbed your hand and lead you to where his parents where.

"Mom.. Dad..this is my girlfriend."He said as he looked back at you with a 'everything is fine smile'.

Maura looked up and took one glance at you before spitting out all of her tea.

"Niall!James!Horan!This does not look like the girl you told us about."He mother started snapping on him.Bobbie sat there not bothering to say a word because he honestly didn't care about you and Niall together.

"Mom...please..this is her."He said.

You crossed your arms frowning."Is there a problem?"You spoke up.

"Yes there is...I don't think your what my son needs."Maura said.

Niall frowned."Mom what the hell!?What ever happened to 'I'll support your girl choise conversation!?' "He asked you taking your hand.

"No it's fine..I'll just leave."You said simply rolling your eyes walking out."I'll meet you at home Niall."You told him as you dialed up your cousin's number to pick you up.

Zayn:

Zayn opened up the house door to his parent's place and lead you in.His family was over and decided today was the day he wanted to show you his family.

His mom come out of the kitchen laughing the pause seeing Zayn and you.

"Ah Zayn...I see you brought a friend with you...where's your girlfriend? Y/N?"She asked.

"I'm right here...it's nice to meet you Mr.Malik...I'm dating Zayn."You told her.

Trisha frowned and shook her head looking at you then at Zayn then back at you.

"Never!Look at what you brought home Zayn...this is disrespect and I do not like it...I want you to leave and being home a better pretty girl...and has real hair."She said kicking you two out.

(Gonna Do Louis and Liam Tomorrow!)