When your sick (Lo)

Louis:

You were fast asleep on Louis laying on his stomach since you haven't been feeling well all day.

"Y/N wake up...you need medicine now."Louis whispered as he woke up and turned on the lamp besides him.

You shifted a bit before opening your eyes then looked up at him."I don't want to take medicine."You said stubbornly.

Louis frowned."Y/N we've been through this all day you need to take your medicine."He said as he picked up the tea spoon he had laid on a tissue, he took your medicine and shook it well before pouring it onto the spoon.

"Here just drink it...I promise you'll feel better."He said.

You shook your head as you sat up and gave him a are-you-crazy look.

"Don't look at me like that just take it."He said.

"Louis no...I don.."He cut you off by forcing the spoon gently into your mouth and made you swallow it.

"There now here's some water to wash it down....need me to give it to you or will you drink it on your own?"He asked with a small smirk.

"No I think I got this one."You said upsetly as you took the water bottle from his hands then drunk it all since you drank water a lot.

"Good girl now night babe."He said then turned off the light.

"Goodnight dick head."You mumbled before laying down on your side pulling all the covers off of him and smirked.

"Love you."You added quietly.