He wants You Back

Harry:

Harry was sitting on your door steps with a 1,095 roses representing each day he use to be with you for three years.

You came back from grocery shopping and saw him just siting there.The flowers were a bit overwhelming and seeing him again instantly made you heart broken all over again.

"Hey!Y/N...welcome home."He quietly spoke getting up handing you a rose.

"Harry what is all of this?"You asked.

"These are roses...each rose stands for each day we've been together...I got them in multicolors for you..."He told you as he looked down at them.

"Okay...why are you doing this?"You asked him wanting to just go inside.

"I'm doing this because I want you back.I wanna be able to add more roses to these to represent our life together...I made the worst mistake even which was leaving you.Your/Full/Name please take me back."He said on his knees begging you.

"Harry Edward Styles I will."You told him softly then leaned downwards and kissed his cheek.

Niall:

Today was exactly a year since Niall left you and year since your birthday.You looked through you Instagram of old photos of you and Niall and sighed tossing it away.

You were waiting for your food to be deliver as you watched re runs of The Game.There was a small knock on your door and you quickly got up to go get it.Your small smiled faded to hurt and disgust within minutes when you saw Niall standing there with some balloons, cake, and a gift bag.

"Happy birthday Y/N..."He said as he frowned slightly at your reaction.

"Why are you here?"You asked him not bothering to say thank you.

"I really missed you.. That's why."He said.

"I'm not hooking up with you if that's what you want so go find yourself a skinny bitch to fuck!"You snapped holding back tears.

Niall shook his head stepping in and setting the things he brought down."No..y/n I'm here to get you back...I want you back please...no one else really can top you, your prefect and what I need."He told you.

You looked at him shaking your head as you looked down at the floor letting go of your tears.

"I..I don't know Niall...you broke up with me for Barbra..then Melissa then a few other side hoes...what makes you think we'll last?"You asked him as you wiped your eyes.

Niall pulled you closely and wiped your tears with his thumbs."Because your the only girl who can stand me and I truly love."He said then kissed you.

Your slowly kissed him back giving in then wrapped your arms around his neck.

Zayn:

You were receiving very creep love letters and strange gifts from a supposing secret admirer.

He would always send you letters, emails and notes telling you how pretty you were or how much he loves you.

You were outside hiding in a bush to see who was this strange guy.After a minute or two you saw a guy wearing q black hoodie with his face covered up walk over to your car and leave you a note.

"Freeze!"You shouted as you jumped on his back taking off his hood.

"Zayn?"You said shocked.

Zayn was current engaged to Perrie Edward.He left you about four years ago for her in a bad position.

Your mother just passed away and you informed him about your miscarriage and he decided to break up with you right there and then.

"Y/N...um..hey."He said akwardky.

"Hey really?!"You said getting off of him as you shook your head then crossed your arms.

"And why are you here?Don't you have a fiancé to attend to?"You asked him.

"No...it's complicated but were not together anymore...management called things off."He said as he looked at you.

"What?Management?"

"Yeah...they made me leave you for her..just for more publicity...I wanted to tell you but I singed a NDA so I couldn't tell you anything."He said.

"Oh..okay...so why are you here?"You asked him.

"I'm here to get my girlfriend back...the actual one I want to spend the rest of my life with...and try again for another baby."He said to you.

Your eyes sparkled up a bit."Really Zayn?I...I don't know...yes..I'll take you back."You told him then attacked him again this time with kisses.