Caught ;)

Harry:

"Oh fuck harry!Don't stop please."You moaned out loud as you gripped his hair and watched him eat you out.

Your ten year old daughter just came home early from band practice from school.She ran upstairs to you and Harry's room opening the door since she never knocked, she dropped her bag horrified by what she just saw and screamed in tears.

"WHAT THE...EWW!!"You daughter yelled then ran off downstairs leaving.

You gasped then pushed Harry off.

"Y/D/N!"Harry called realizing what just happened then got changed into his clothes and went down after her.

Niall:

Niall had you bent over the kitchen counter moaning and yelling his name.

Your son left with his friends not to long ago to go to the movies so Niall thought this would be a prefect time to Fuck you.

"Faster!"You ordered him as you closed your eyes trying to catch a breath of air between moans.

Y/S/N walked in though the kitchen door since he forgot his wallet which had his ID in the kitchen.

"Mom!Dad!What the fuck you guys have a fucking room!"He shouted then covered his eyes shaking his head.

"I can now never watch porn ever again. thank you."He said in disgust as he left horrified and disturbed.

Zayn:

You finally laid your daughter to rest and nap for a few hours.You checked the time and left her TV on so she was distracted when she woke up.

Zayn was in the shower taking one of his long unecessary showers.You decided to sneak into the bathroom and join him by surprise and maybe have some shower sex.

You daughter woke up within ten minuets and crawles out of bed looking for you and Zayn."Mummy?Daddy?"Y/D/N called.

You were busy giving Zayn a blow job while your daughter was running around looking for you guys.

She came into the room looking around and heard Zayn's moans from the bathroom and frowned."Daddy?"She whispered scared then softly knocked on the door and walked in.

Your showers were one of those stand up showers without a tub and the clear see through doors so you daughter had a pretty blurry sight of what you were doing because of all the fog.

She shook her head turning around then walked out rubbing her eyes trying to figure out what she'd just saw if that was a okay thing since she was 5 and didn't know much.

Zayn's moans stopped when he saw Y/D/N then stopped you."B-babe...Y/D/N..just walked in."He told you panting slowly then quickly turned off the water and grabbed his towel to go talk to her.

"Shit."You whispered then grabbed your towel and followed Zayn.

Louis:

You and Louis were parked at some random empty parking lot having casual sex in the back seat as always.

Your daughter was walking home with a group of her friends when she noticed the car and knew it was Louis since she scratched it with the car you guys gave her for her 18th birthday.

"Oh good..maybe my dad can give us a ride...but why is he parked here?"She questioned as she ran over to the car and opened up the door.

"Oh..my..god.."One of her friends whispered covering their eyes.

You looked up and pushes Louis over and off of you."Shit...close the door!"You said.

Y/D/N was creeped out and quickly closed the door."Oh my god!I did not just see that."She whispered to herself.

"I didn't see that.'She reaptead in tears all the way home.

Louis looked at you biting his lip."We're gonna have to talk to her about this you know..."He said.

"I know..you didn't lock the doors in the first place...what the hell."You said to him reaching down to get you clothes back on.

Liam:

You and Liam were down in the basement having sex on your son's bed for the second time since you both found it pretty wild.

You were currently riding your husband like a cowgirl when your son showed up early from work through the basement door.

He looked at you and Liam and frowned covering his eyes."Excuse me!?Can I have my room please...and I'm going to expect and new bed since you guys just ruined it."He said loudly.

You and Liam stopped your goans and moans.

"Ugh...at least let us finish."You mumbled getting off of Liam.

"Shit..I'm sorry bud..I'll get you a new one."Liam said as he slipped on his boxers still hard with a pretty big bulge.

"Thank you."He muttered.

"Y/S/N...it's not a big deal..mid you slept fine the first time we did it in here then you'll be find the second"You told your son with a small laugh then pulled on Liam's hand leading him upstairs.