When your sick (Li)

Liam:

You were busy sipping out of a bottle of vodka when you felt light headed.

Liam was out dancing with a couple of friends while you were sitting there upset giving him the silent treatment since you were currently upset.

You saw another girl dance up on Liam and lost it.Standing up you sat the bottle down then took off your heels and grabbed your clutch walking out.

Liam glanced up remembering he brought you along and frowned."Y/N wait!"He tired yelling but the blasting music wasn't helping.

He pushed past a couple of people and finally caught up to you."Hey babe where are you going?"He asked as he held your wrist.

"Fuck off I'm taking me and my ass home!"You shouted since you got emotional when you were drunk.

"Your drunk..let's go home together."He said softly pulling you closer.

"No leave me alone before I yell rape."

"Fine go on but I'm right behind you to take you home."He said.

"What part of fu..."You couldn't finish your sentence because of the alcohol and cake chucks coming out out of your mouth.

"Fuck...baby come here..let's go home."He said as he took off his flannel shirt and used it to wipe your mouth then picked you up and carried you into the car.

"Your going to bed as soon as we get home okay baby?"He said softly then took you back to his car.