Silent Treatment

Harry:
Harry wasn't talking to you since you embarrassed him in front of the boys badly, talking about the the time he got dressed up in your lingerie and stared dancing for you.

"Babe come on..I had to tell them...it was too funny!"You said laughing once again at the whole thing.

Harry looked at you and frowned shaking his head then got up and walked away from you.

Niall:
You and Niall were heading back from a wedding and he was ignoring you the same way you ignored him and made him feel left out.

"Niall what did you want to show me?"You asked him as you reached out for his hand.

Niall moved his hand away from your reach and turned up the radio volume humming along to the song that played and blocked you out.

Zayn:
Zayn was mad at you right now since you ate all the food his mom brought over for him and you to eat.

"Come on Zayn...I'm sorry I was just so damn hungry..plus I'm pregnant."You said to him as you sat on his lap and poking his chest.

Zayn looked at you and shook his head pushing you aside lightly and not to hard then got up and moved to the other seat to watch TV.

Louis:
Louis was beyond mad and annoyed at you currently because you posted a picture of him in his boxers while sleeping and drooling.

He yelled at you as soon as his phone started buzzing and you immediately took it off and apologized but he didn't respond to you at all.

"Louis it's just a stupid picture...stop being a bitch about it."You said to him as you got up and left him in bed to be alone.

Liam:
Today was Liam's birthday and you promised to spend the whole day with him.Your job asked you to do some extra work which you couldn't turn down and forgot all about your boyfriend at hone waiting for you.

When you go home Liam was busy listening to pretty depressing music while drinking a few beer bottles."Oh my god Liam..I'm sorry let me explain what happened."You said as you sat beside him then kissed his cheek.

Liam looked at you and moved away drinking on his drink and continued watching TV pretending you weren't there at all, not even reacting to your kiss.