Your a Stripper

Liam:

You were busy doing your thing on the pole dancing for strangers when your boss called you over and took you off stage.

"Hey, Y/N...we have a client at the back who wants a private show from you..."He told you.

You didn't have the option of saying no so you told him okay and followed him to the back.

This was your first private show and was slightly excited to get paid more yet slightly scared to fully strip for your client.

You walked over to your client sitting in a chair in front of you then pause realizing it was Liam.

"Liam?"You said crossing your arms.

"Y/N?Your a stripper now?"He laughed slightly at you.

"Yes...some people have to actually do a lot of work to make a living."You told him as she rolled her eyes.

"Why stripping...didn't you graduate?"He asked.

"No..stuff happened but anyways let me give you what you paid for."You said shamefully.

"No..you shouldn't be doing a job like this.I remember back in highschool you were really good a acting...I think you should quit this job.I can help you do better."He said as he got up.

You bit your lip and looked down at your heels."Your right..and you really would?"

"Yeah...I always had a thing for you so why wouldn't I."He said lightly blushing."Come on...let me take you home tonight."He said as he took off his hoddie the gave it to you to wear.