Wedding Day (Zayn)

For @Malik_Wifey

Hope you like it! :)

"Five more minutes!"Your cousin shouted from the door informing you on time.

"No..I need more time..please."You begged trying to push things back a bit since you were nervous.

You were still trying to get your dress zipped but everyone was busy on either keeping the time or helping out someone else.

Trisha saw you struggling and walled over to you then helped you out with your zip.

"There your all set sweetie...are you ready to marry my son?"She asked you as she fixed your veil a bit and looked at you from the mirror.

"Yes I'm r-ready...I'm just really really n-nervous."You said with a slight stutter as you looked at yourself in the mirror and took deep breaths.

"Aw baby don't be nervous."You heard your mom's voice say then looked over at her.

"Everything is going to be okay just take in deep breaths and focus on enjoying your day."She added.

"Two minutes everyone get in your spots now please."The wedding planner shouted as she walked into the room writing some stuff down on her clip board.

"Mr.Malik is already inside hun, when you hear a okay from me then it'll be time for you to come down okay?"She said

"Okay thanks."You said then gave your mom a quick hug and Trisha a hug then watched them along with all the bridesmaids all walk out.

"Oh God this is it."You whispered to yourself pacing around the room trying not to overthink.

After a few minutes you heard a okay then made your way out of the room and over to your dad who was in tears waiting for you.

"Aw daddy don't cry."You whispered to him as you handed him one of your tissues you stuff in your bra in case you needed one since you were on the edge of crying yourself.

"I can't..I can't watch my little princess become a big princess."He said as he took the tissue and wiped his eyes.

"I'll always be your little princess daddy...don't cry."You told him softly then gave him a tight warm hug.

"Now let's go inside and get this wedding started."You said as you pulled away then fannes your eyes to keep them dry.You linked arms with your dad then looked at him with a small smile.

"Let's go in."He said then walked you inside as the music played.

Zayn was inside neverously waiting on you.He smiled softly when he saw you and instantly felt little butterflies all over again like the first time he met you which was a long crazy story.

He made his way down to take you from your dad halfway and walk you the rest of the way up the aisle.

"You look amazing."He whispered into your ear.

"Thank you and you look handsome babe."You whispered back.

Everyone sat down once things got started and the priest began to speak.

After you guys extanged vows it was time to say your I dos.Your baby cousin waddled his way over with a pillow and two rings resting onto of it.Zayn bent down a bit and took his for you from him and you took yours for him from the pillow.

"Now Zayn, do you take Dasia to be your lawful wedded wife?"

"I do."He said then slid the ring onto your left hand, ring finger.

"Do you Dasia take Zayn to be your lawful wedded husband?"

"I do."You said excitedly sliding the ring onto his finger.At this point you just wanted to kiss your husband and go party hard then go off to your honeymoon.

"By the power invested in me I pronounce you Mr. and Mrs.Malik.You may now kiss your bride."The priest spoke closing his little booklet he had.

Zayn pulled you close to him, he then wrapped one arm around your waist and dipped you back a bit as he kissed you passionetly for a good two minutes.

"Okay enough now you love birds."You heard Doniya(his sister) say.

Zayn laughed pullig away then picked you up( bridal style of course) and carried you down the aisle as people.

"I love you wifey."Zayn said to you then kissed your nose.

"I love you two my sexy husband."You said quietly then held onto him.

(My apologizes if this sucked :( )