Fight, Kiss, Sex (Harry)

For Hannahstyles2379

I hope you like it! :)

You where sitting down tapping your foot looking out of the window as you waited for the check.Harry was all over some dirty ass looking waitress, complimenting, winking, and checking her out.You were gonna flip out on him right there, but you didn't want to embarrass yourself in public because of him.

"Let's go now."He said to you sensing some type of attitude from you.

"Don't fucking talk to me."You told him as you walked past him and out of the restaurant.

"Hannah!?"He called quietly after you as he walked out trying to get you.

"Shut up.No!Don't say my fucking name or fucking touch me Harry."You snapped as you slid into the back seat when he opened up the car then crossed your arms and waited for him to start the car.

Harry rolled his eyes and let out a loud long sigh as he got into the car.

|At home|

You went into the room and closed the door behind you throwing your stuff onto the floor.You grabbed yourself a tissue and started wiping your makeup off then tossed it on the floor onto of your stuff.

Harry walked into the room and frowned watching you."Hannah!?What are you doing!?"He yelled at you slighty now sick of your attitude.

"I'm throwing shit on the fucking floor!Is there a fucking problem Harry!?"You got in his face and shoved him a bit.When you get mad you tend to curse a lot so every word you said you had to squeeze in some fowl word to tell Harry.

"Yes there is!Your being ridiculous! What is your problem!?"He asked as he backed up a bit from you and crossed his arms.

"Your my fucking problem!Why the hell where you freaking fucking flirting with that dirty ass, bitch ass, ugly ass, waitress!?Do you not find me enough for you anymore!?"You yelled at him as you started taking deep breaths trying not to cry in front of him.

Harry frowned a bit when he listened to you and pulled you into a kiss."No baby no...she's an old friend and we use to flirt around like that...why the fuck would I ever want to leave you for anything else?"He asked you as he kissed you once more whiping your tears.

You shook your head calming down a bit."I don't know Harry...I don't know, but you should still never flirt like that with another girl around me Harry...or else I'll cut you."You said to him as you kissed him back again but a bit longer.

Harry wrapped his arms around your wasit leading you back to the bed then laid you down as and pulled away."Your right baby...I'll make it up to you...and I know you'll like it."He whispered to you as his hands moved up your thigh and pushed your dress up a bit more.

You closed your and bit your lip allowing his hands to wander over your thighs.

"God Harry."You whispered feeling him brushed his fingers over your sex and gripped his hair lightly.

|seven minutes later|

Harry pulled out after his last thrust and laid beside you panting at the same pace your were.

"I don't think I'll be able to walk tomorrow but that was the best apology ever baby..but I was serious about the cutting you thing."You said as you kissed his lips softly then played with his hair.

Harry pushed your hair out of your face."I'm glad to know I fucked you good and that your no longer mad at me hannah banana."He said jokingly playfully rolling his eyes when you brought up your threat.

You rolled your eyes back at him because of his bad joke then rolled over onto your side so your back was facing him."Good night Harry."You told him yawning quietly then closed your eyes

"Good night my beautiful queen."He whispered to yout then pulled you closer to him before closing his eyes to sleep.