Romance Fails (H,N,Z)

Harry:

Harry turned off the oven down on low and left the chicken he baked in there.He grabbed some plates and cups then setted them up on the table.He then placed some candles in the middle of the table next to a large vase of roses and straighten up the table cloth a bit.

He then went upstairs to get showered and changed.You came home after a while and walked in into a smokey house.

"Harry!?"You yelled as you walked in and saw a fire breaking out in the kitchen.

"HARRY EDWARD FUCKING STYLES! WHERE THE HELL ARE YOU!?"You shouted worried as you looked around for him.

You heard him from upstairs make his way down in shock."Holy shit let's get out of bere!"He said as he ran over to you then picked you up then took you out.

He called up the fire department and within minuets you watched the firefighters put your house out.

"What the hell were you doing!?"

"I was trying to make you a nice romantic dinner."He said softly as he wrapped his arms around you and watched along with you.

"Next time just take me out to dinner."You said softly then buried your face into his neck.

Niall:

Niall quickly sprayed the room with some fabrezz he bought a few days ago.He tossed it into the kitchen closet when he was done then went upstairs and got changed out of ALL his clothes and into just his sweat pants then went downstairs.He strolled over to the stereo and plopped in a CD then turned the volume down low.

He dimmed the living room light then laid on the couch and checked the time and waited on you to come home.

His nose started burning and his throat started to swell up from the smell of the room.You came home two minuets after and found your husband on the floor struggling to breath.

"Oh my fucking goodness."You shouted in fear then ran up stairs and grabbed his epipen from the bathroom then rushed back down and jabbed it into his leg."God Niall what did you spray?"You asked him as you held him close to you.

"I think something with hazelnuts in it."He coughed then held you.

"I'm sorry I was trying to be romantic."He mumbled then looked up at you.

"I can tell...just never do this again."You told him.

Zayn:

You sat there blind folded and curious as Zayn made you sit in a chair and wait for him to do something special for you.

You soon heard music playing along with a pair of hands uniting your blind fold.The lights were now off and there were a couple of lit candles.

Zayn walked around you then oiled his shirtless body before dancing and singing along to the Usher song that came on.

"Oh goodness!"You said as you shook your head and watched him sing and dance.

Zayn wasn't the world's best dancer, he tried to do a sexy moon walk type of thing but ended up tipping backwards and injured himself badly.

"Oh my god! Your arm shouldn't do that!We have to go to the hospital now!"You shouted.

Later on that night you guys went to the hospital and Zayn had to get a cast on his arm since he sprained a muscle.