You Piss Him off

Harry:

"I bet he has a bigger dick than you."You said as you corsssd your arms and rolled your eyes staring at the TV annoyed by Harry already.

"Well then go date him then since I'm not enough for you."He muttered.

"Maybe I will..maybe he'll know how to hit my spots right."You said smirking slightly.

"Ill sleep on the couch...call him up and see if he'll want to fuck you forever."He said
upset getting up and then walked out of the room and slamed the door shut behind him slightly angrily.

Niall:

You were going through the fridge trashing everything since you out of no where decided to go healthy.

"Y/N what the hell are you doing pouring out all of this juice and trashing all of this stuff!?"He shouted having a mini heart attack.

"Niall don't yell at me and I think we should eat healthy so say goodbye to all of this junk."You simply said as you got done.

"No I'm not doing that...theres no I in we so I am going to replace all that shit you just trash and it better stay there tomorrow."He said as he walked mad now that you just trashed all his food.

"So fucking ridiculous."He mumbled.

Zayn:

You were busy going through Zayn's phone since he was in the shower.This was your first time going through it and the things you saw upsetted you well since you read a couple of messages and found them as flirting.Zayn walked out of the shower and looked at you.

"Y/N what are you doing!?"He asked you as he snatched his phone from you.

"Replying to your side hoes."You said as you rolled your eyes and gave him his phone.

"These are my co workers and friends what the hell.Why would I fucking cheat on you!?You know what don't talk to me"He said agravated then walked back into the bathroom slamming the door slightly shut.

Louis:

You were out at Louis' soccer practice talking to one of the other guys about Louis and how good he was.

"I would like to see how well he'd play with someone like David Beckham."

"Wow that sounds pretty sexy."You said as you imagined two shirtless men running around after a ball.

"Excuse me?"Louis said as he walked up behind you misunderstanding the conversation.

"Oh hey Lou..."You said as you looked up at bit your lip.

"Let's go."He said grabbing onto your wrist then took you away out back to the parking lot.

"You okay Lewis?"You asked him playfully noticing he wasn't happy.

"No..I'm not okay..we'll talk more when we get home."He said as he clenched his jaw and glared at the road.

Liam:

You were busy sitting there going on and on about how lazy Liam was since he didn't pick up your dress from the cleaners like you asked him to.

"I reminded you a billion times and you said you got it...I bet if it was Danielle you would've rembered!Seriously what the hell I need that dress tonight and now the cleaners are close...Your so fucking lazy Liam..all you needed to do was make one qui..."

"SHUT UP!SHUT UP!I DON'T CARE!I FUCKING FORGOT OKAY!YOU CAN ALWAYS BUY A FUCKING NEW ONE DAMN!"He yelled at you then threw his plat on the floor and went walked off going down to the basement to be alone.