one

-------

Y/N's POV

"Y/N! Get up kid we've got a meeting to go to."

I slowly open my eyes to my Uncle Robert standing over me. Pulling my blanket, I turn back over and groan out, "Five more minutes."

"Nah uh. Anthony and Joe will kill me if we are late." He swiftly pulls my blanket off and I hop up out of bed. He quickly realizes that I'm pantsless and turns around. I snatch my blanket from him and wrap it around my body as he heads for the door.

"You've got fifteen minutes Y/N. I'll be downstairs making a coffee." He closes the door and I listen for his footsteps as they fade off down the hall.

I drop my blanket and make my way for the shower. After throwing my undergarments in the laundry, I start my shower routine which doesn't take too long. I look at the time and realize that it's too late to work out before my day starts. Good thing I'm not obligated to work out anymore, my soccer coach would've kicked my ass. I look in the mirror unsure of what to do with my hair. I only have five minutes left so I decide to let my curls breathe and leave it down. I put on a forest green suit, some sneakers, various accessories, and some cologne; then I grab my phone and wallet and head downstairs.

"Right on time. I thought I would have to grab the hose." Robert says as he checks his watch and grabs his keys.

"Haha. Very funny Robbie. How did you even get into my house?" I ask, emphasizing his nickname, as we walk to his car.

"Y/N Y/MN Y/LN. I told you not to call me Robbie and as to how I easily get into this compound you call a house...I have my ways."

I laugh as we approach the car, realizing he's driving a minivan today, very unlike him. I'm guessing he has the kids with him today. I open the door to three kids throwing crayons at each other. "This is why I said fifteen minutes," Robert says while gesturing to the three adrenaline-high kids.

"Kids! Calm down, Y/N is here." I smile and look back at Robert's kids and quickly realize that one of them is not his.

"Um, Downey..." I turn to look at him as I fasten my seatbelt.

"What's wrong now? Did one of them draw on the window?" He groans while pulling off from my house.

"No, but...Did you pick up an extra kid at daycare today?" I chuckle nervously while looking at the quiet blonde girl sitting in the middle.

"Oh, how could I forget! Y/N this is Rose. She's a family friend's daughter and happens to be visiting with us today cause her momma is very busy today." He smiles at Rose in the rearview mirror and she smiles at him.

The rest of the ride was full of random questions the kids asked me. It made me forget where we were even headed. Not that Robert will tell me but...I'd like to know. As if the universe was listening to my thoughts, we pulled up to a gate where we were handed badges and a car sticker. After about ten minutes, the car was parked in a spot that said Reserved for RDJ. I roll my eyes and look over at him.

"Make sure you keep that badge on at all times. Let's get these kids out of the car and to my office. The nanny is inside waiting for them." I nod to let him know I understand, as his fun demeanor turned into a more serious one.

While Exton and Avri got out on his side, Rose stumbled out on my side.

"Oh shit." I bend down and set her on the floor of the van to check on her. She's got a small scrape on her knee. I hear Robert make his way to our side and I start to freak out. I think she picks up on my emotion and starts to whimper.

"What the-- What happened?" He asks calmly as he holds the other kids' hands to make sure they don't runoff.

"She stumbled out of the car and scraped her knee." He huffs and rolls his eyes at my response.