seven

-------

Y/N's POV

Watching Lizzie squirm nervously in her seat for my answer is funny as hell. Right before I could tell her Jorge comes with the check which kills her even more.

"No, I'm paying." I insist while shoving Lizzie's card back to her. She tries to fight with me until I pin her hands to the table and hand Jorge my card.

"I get to next time! Now tell me your decision damnit." At this point she is just pissed off, let me get this out of the way before I'm killed.

"I'll come back on one condition," I say calmly. She rolls her eyes and leans back crossing her arms.

"What Y/N?"

"Your trailer has to be next to mine." I smile brightly at her and watch her frown turn into a big smile.

"You asshole, I thought you were going to tell me no. We can make that work. Sca- Nevermind." I wonder what she was going to say but blow it off once Jorge brings my card back. I link my arm with hers and move my hand down into hers. I'm starting to think Lizzie has a crush on me and the feeling is mutual. We walk out of the café and are met with flashing cameras and screaming men-the paps.

"Elizabeth! Elizabeth over here!"

"Who is that woman?"

"Is that your secret girlfriend?"

"What happened to Robbie!"

Secret? Robbie? What are they talking about? I look over at Lizzie and her whole demeanor has shifted. She shakes away from my grasp and distances herself from me as we make it to her car. I start to feel my chest tighten and a sense of embarrassment comes back to me. I get into the car and stare at Lizzie waiting for her to say something, but instead, she starts the car and pulls off quickly.

"Lizzie, what was that? Why did they say secret? Who's Robbie? I mean I know we are just friends but that was weird. What's going on?" I look over at her and she seems upset in a state of thought. I tap her shoulder and she flinches.

"Lizzie...what's going on?" I ask with a softer tone in hopes that she will explain what just happened.

"Y/N will you please stop asking me questions!" She yells at me as she grips the steering wheel harder. I sit unsure of what to say and instead face the front and keep my hands in my lap. I feel my eyes fill up with tears and slide down the sunglasses she gave me. I refuse to cry in front of her. I doubt she is upset with me, probably just the paparazzi...right?"

We finally arrive back at my house and she pulls up to the front and shuts the car off. I look over at her one more time and decide to apologize.

"Listen, I'm sorry if I overstepped at breakfast. I thought you were okay with the arm linking and hand-holding. I didn't mean anything by it." I turn to her hoping to get a response. She won't even look in my direction. Her hand moves down to the door and she unlocks the car without a word. All I get is a loud sigh. I decide that it's time for me to get out of the car. I open the door and throw the sunglasses on the seat.

"Bye Elizabeth."

I get to the door and fiddle with my keys trying to find the right one as tears start to drop onto my hands. I feel hands wrap around my waist and I turn around and see Lizzie. She comes up to me and wipes the tears from my face. I turn my face away from her, embarrassed by my emotions.

"Y/N. You didn't do anything wrong, I got scared and anxious. When I get anxious, I shut everything out. Listen, I don't mind the hand-holding or any of it. I want to be completely honest. I'm starting to develop feelings for you quickly and it's scary. You're amazing and deserve to be happy."

I laugh and grab her hands, "Then why not just say that Lizzie? I would've asked you out right then and there without a care in the world. I love your company so much."

She smiles sadly as she gazed at our hands, "I have a boyfriend."

I zone out as she tries to explain. The ringing in my ears gets louder and louder until she waves in front of my face. I drop my hands to my side and my keys fall to the ground.

I groan and chuckle out bitterly. I pick up my keys and turn back around to unlock my door. Once I get it opened I step inside and try to close the door but Lizzie slides through.

"Get out of my house please." I try to be nice but I can feel my fuse growing shorter and shorter.

"Please Y/N just listen. It's complicated. He is never around. I was going to break up with him as soon as he gets back from his tour. I want to date you please give me a chance." Her green eyes start to gloss over with tears.

"What, so I can be your 'secret' girlfriend? No thanks. Now leave." I open the door and raise my hand towards the car. She walks into the doorway and turns kissing my cheek before getting in the car and leaving.

I sit and lean on the door and hold back my tears to make a phone call.

"Hello?"

"Hey Kevin, it's Y/N. I've decided to come back." I release a breath I didn't realize I was holding in.

"Oh Y/N! That's great. I knew you'd want to after taking some time to think on it."

I smile at his words because he is right in some ways.

"I have one request though."

"I'm listening." I can hear a pen click on his end, probably so he can write down what I'm going to say.

"I would really appreciate it if my trailer is away from Scarlett and Elizabeth. We all don't get along and I'd prefer to keep everything professional on set."

"I see. The Witch, The Widow, and The Agent don't get along. We can make that work. Usually we try to keep all the women together since you all are a pretty small group, but I can put your trailer right between the guys and girls. You'll be right next to Chris and Cobie. Is that cool?"

I smile as my nerves start to calm from his news. "Yes, that's perfect. Thank you."

"Glad I can help. I'll see you on set next week."

After getting off the phone with Kevin I spent time practicing my lines. It's so weird practicing lines and not having a full script but I have to admit that it feels great to get back into acting.

----

Scarlet's POV

Today has just not been my day. I got the schedule for the film and found out we will only be spending two weeks in LA. I don't have anyone to watch Rose for the rest of that time and speaking of Rose...we just got out of the doctors office because she broke her arm.

"Momma! Momma! I want Y/N to sign my arm!" I sigh and try to avoid saying yes.

"How about Colin and Momma sign your arm?" She thinks on my question as I carefully buckle her into her seat. I hop in and start the car.

"Momma...do you love Colin?" I freeze and pull the car back into the parking space. I unbuckle my seatbelt and turn to look at Rose.

These grammar classes I put her in are biting my ass right now. "Um...well-I care for him a lot but I don't know about love."

"What about papa?" I watch her play with the ruffles of her dress.

"Of course I do. We may not be together but I love him because he helped give you to me." I smile at her and she gives a toothy smile back.

There's silence for a while as I pull out of the parking lot and head for the house.

"Momma, what about Y/N?" My eyes grow wide and I damn near break on the highway at her question.

"What about her Rose?" I try to act clueless about the situation. Of course, it fails.

"Do you love her?"

-------