sixteen

-------

Scarlett's POV

The sun beams through the black curtains of my trailer bedroom. I try to get up but am comfortably trapped within Y/N's embrace. I bring my hand up to trace the tattoos on her arm, staring at her features as she sleeps.

"You know staring at me while I sleep is weird," she mumbles and kisses my forehead.

"I just can't help myself, my girlfriend is too beautiful."

Still naked from last night, I straddle Y/N and kiss all over her face.

"Wake up, we have to get ready for work."

She shakes her head and pulls a pillow over her face. I roll my eyes and pull the elastic on her bra and let it pop her.

"Scarlett!"

"And she's up!"

I get up to go to the bathroom, pulling the comforter along with me. There's shuffling in the living area which I assume is Y/N getting herself together, but when I enter back in the bedroom she's asleep again. I frown and put me hand on my hip. I get a running start and jump onto her covering us both up in the comforter.

"Good gracious woman! I'm tired."

I bite her ear and whisper, "The only thing that should be tired are your fingers."

We hear the door open and pop our heads out of the cover.

"Hey Scarlett, I saw your car still here and picked up some breakfast for-Oh my god!"

We both scream at the same time, "Get out!"

It was Robert. We hear soft laughing from the other side of the door and both get up to look presentable.

"I knew you two were fooling around! Hey Lizzie, Evans, get in here! You both owe me."

I open the door and stand in front of Y/N whose arms are crossed over her chest. Robert, Lizzie, and Evans are snickering in the corner facing away from us, I clear my throat and they all turn around and straighten up.

"Can I not enjoy my morning with my girlfriend in peace without you lunatics snooping around?"

I hear Y/N lightly chuckle behind me.

"We weren't snooping. Robert was genuinely bringing breakfast and Evans and I decided to tagalong," Elizabeth explains.

Robert and Chris nod their heads in quick agreement with her statement. I roll my eyes and huff, "Fine but next time knock."

We all sit down around the table to eat breakfast and talk about the movie until Robert decides to turn the subject.

"So how long have you two been sneaking around?"

I roll my eyes and Y/N places her hand on my thigh and clears her throat, "Well I don't quite remember Robert. It may have been that day you made me come to the gym that our feelings started to show, but then there was the dinner at your house when we first got to Atlanta, which lead to a late night adventure by the lake. Oh but then! There was the sneaking into your house to go swimming wi-"

"You snuck into my house," he yells in question.

I laugh at his reaction and pull him down back into his seat.

"Yes, we did. You had a pool and we had to come home early from our date because of Rose so we took her swimming," I explain.

"Ooo you two went on a date," Elizabeth teases wiggling her eyebrows.

"Yes Lizzie. Believe it or not people who like each other go on dates. They don't just swallow each other's faces 24/7."

I laugh at Y/N's comment and Lizzie's reaction. I look over at Evans who is sitting back, eating his breakfast, and watching the show.