fifteen

Warning Adult Content🤭

-------

Y/N's POV

Filming started a few weeks ago and so far it's gone smoothly. My only complaint: I've had no scenes with Scarlett. We see each other in passing on set and of course in the house, which by the way, her stay has been extended at. She's been acting stand-offish recently and I'm wondering if it has to do with our lack of scenes together.

Today, I stopped by the store and picked up a bouquet of her favorite flowers and dinner to surprise her. She's going to be filming late and I'm off today so why not. I get to the studios and text Scarlett's assistant to make sure that she is still filming.

"Ok, I've got an hour. Good."

I heat her dinner up and place it on the table. Then I lay out her favorite hoodie, (that is really mine), and set up my laptop so she can watch her favorite show while eating. After I get everything ready, I sit and wait with bouquet in hand.

-------

Okay...it's been three hours. I fell asleep on the couch and woke up next to her cold dinner and the bouquet on the floor. Maybe she's decided to head straight home. I wipe my eyes and reach for the door to leave but am met with Scarlett swinging it open. I dodge the door not wanting a repeat of how I met Lizzie.

"Woah! Easy there tiger," I exclaim.

Her look of frustration disappears when she sees me and everything I set up.

"What's all this?"

"I know we haven't gotten to spend a lot of time together recently and you've been working way later than I have...so I wanted to set up something nice for you."

I don a wide smile and hold out the flowers so that she can take them. She grabs the flowers and sets them on the table, then runs into my arms. I hold her close to me and inhale her scent. I missed the comfort her smell brought me whenever we hug.

"Thank you so much. I've never been treated like this before," Scarlett says, nuzzling closer into me.

"Anything for you Scar."

She smiles up at me and I peck her cheek.

"Come on, sit down and eat. I want to hear about your day," I wave her to the booth and get comfy next to her.

"Well...it was a long one. Filming Avengers movies is a lot. Especially this one since they're rounding off phase three," Scarlett explains as she begins to eat her dinner.

"I can't wait for your filming times to line up with mine though. It'll be fun."

I smile at her and nod as she continues rambling on about Kevin and his baseball caps.

"So what's the plan after phase three for Natasha," I question, raising an eyebrow.

Scarlett frowns for a second and then shakes it off, "I'm not sure. Kevin and the Russos haven't mentioned anything but you know as well as anyone that I love Nat and would play her for the rest of my days."

"Even when your old and gray?"

She nods, "Yes, and I better still be your favorite even then."

I laugh, "I don't know...Lizzie has been working her butt off as Wanda, that might be my new favorite."

Scarlett stops sipping her water and meets my eyes with a death glare.

"Y/N Y/MN Y/LN, how dare you!"

I get up and back up towards the bedroom slowly, "Look Natasha still holds a special place-"

"Special my ass," Scarlett gets up and runs toward me. I back up quickly until I trip over the bed and end up pinned down by Scarlett.