twenty

-------

Y/N's POV

What the hell. It feels like I'm out of my body and just going through the motions. Somehow I end upstairs standing in the doorway of Scarlett's room.

"Why?"

Scarlett just shakes her head and continues to pack up her bags.

"Really Scarlett? Over a small argument?"

Scarlett throws a shirt down and huffs out, "It wasn't a small argument. You fought Romain in front of my daughter!"

I pinch the bridge of my nose in frustration. I've already explained to her why I did what I did. "Scarlett...I'm not going to explain again. I just...wanted to be the best girlfriend I could. I'm not going to convince you to not hate me."

"I didn't say I hate you. I just need time." Scarlett makes her way towards me but I take a step back.

"Whatever. I'll leave early in the morning to not cause difficulty with Rose. I know this will be hard for her."

I walk away and go to my room, shutting and locking the door so that Rose can't come in when morning comes around. I slide down the door and begin to sob.

----

It's now morning and I haven't a lick of sleep in me. Since I spent the night balling my eyes out, I forgot to leave before Scarlett wakes Rose. I keep quiet as I can hear Scarlett moving her bags downstairs and going to wake Rose up.

"Rose! Get back here!" Scarlett scolds from down the stairs. I hear tiny footsteps run up and stop in front of my door. I shut my eyes and try to block out everything. The door handle begins to jangle, Rose starts to knock lightly and then it gets heavier.

"Y/N! I know you're in there, your truck still outside and that means you're here." Rose explains. God this kid is smart.

"Rose! Y/N is not here. Stop banging on her door. Now come on." Scarlett insists.

"But momma where are we going? Isn't it time for breakfast?"

"We're going to our new house where we will stay until momma is done filming." I can feel the confusion radiating off Rose right now.

"And Y/N is coming with us right? Is that where she is?"

Scarlett huffs out in frustration, "No Rose. Y/N is staying here. We aren't living with her anymore."

"But momma, Y/N said we can stay!" Rose exclaims, stomping her foot on the ground.

"I know, but her and momma aren't friends right now so we have to leave."

I shake my head at her explanation because it is completely false. Nobody said she had to leave because were allegedly not friends over one stupid little fight. I never said I didn't want to be friends or even breakup. Such a liar.

Rose begins to throw a tantrum and is screaming and crying while attempting to bust my door open. I'm guessing Scarlett picked her up because the crying begins to fade as footsteps descend the stairs. I want to scream and cry like Rose too, instead I put my face into my pillow and silently cry.

----

Scarlett's POV

After Rose threw at tantrum all through her bath and breakfast, she fell asleep again. This gave me time to put the rest of her stuff in the car. Once I was finished I removed the keys to the house from my key ring. I walk upstairs slowly and knock on the door. I hear nothing. I know she's home. Rose is right, if she ever leaves it's in that truck. I find the key to her room and unlock the door. There she is buried in pillows and heavily sobbing. Did I do this?

"Y/N...um I just wanted to give you back your keys."

She flinches at the sound of my voice. Fuck she must hate me.

"Your thoughts are loud. Leave the keys downstairs and go."

"My thoughts are loud...are they correct?"

"No. But this is you breaking up with me so why does it matter. I should hate you right? But I don't, because I told you I love you. Love overpowers hate."

"Look..." I start, but an cut off.

"Just go. I don't care what you have to say." Y/N hisses.

I turn and shut the door, leaving the keys on the counter and the walking out of the house with Rose.

"Ready to see our new home?" I ask excitedly while backing the car out of the driveway. I look in the rear view and find Rose staring at the house as we drive away. Tiny tears are rolling down her cheeks but she keeps quiet. Our new house is a quick trip and happens to be right next to Lizzie's. I pull into the driveway and am surprised to see Lizzie waiting on the steps for us.

"Rose. Look who it is! It's Aunt Lizzie."

Rose nods her head in response but her expression is still full of gloom and fury. God this is going to be a long day. I hop out of the car and Lizzie immediately helps me unpack. There is a comfortable silence between us as we know there will be much to discuss later on.

-------

Y/N's POV

Scarlett is gone. Rose is gone. My happiness is gone. So why not just disappear. Kevin wouldn't have a hard time replacing me in the movie. I could go back home and just live my life. I text Robert and Kevin and let them know I want to quit. I throw my phone across the room and find myself in front of the bar downstairs. I grab a bottle not checking what it is, and just begin drinking. I find a few joints lying around that I brought with me and decide to smoke one. I need an escape.

I almost finish the bottle but before I can there is a knock at my door. "Who the fuck is at my door!" I slur angrily. I open it to find Robert and Chris with looks of concern wiped across their faces.

Fuck.