nine

-------

It's been about two weeks since Lizzie broke the news to Scarlett about her and Y/N's disastrous date. Filming has been going pretty well so far but something is missing in both Lizzie and Scarlett's lives. Y/N. They both found out from Kevin that she won't be showing up until they start their 5 monthly film period in Atlanta. Scarlett and Lizzie both reverted to their relationships and haven't reached out to her with that newfound information. But during every break they have, either one of them sneaks off to check their phone. Every time they check there is only disappointment.

----

Scarlett's POV
We've been filming in LA for nine weeks now and today is our last shoot before we head to Atlanta. Rose is in a terrible mood already today because she had to get up early and come to work with me and I'm in a terrible mood because her nanny wasn't available to travel with us to Atlanta. Tonight we fly out and Lizzie is coming with us. Robert, Chris, and most of the cast are already there and set up for someone to pick us up and bring us to the neighborhood we are all staying in. I'm just praying that this trip goes well.

"Hey, Scarlett can you come to the phone right quick! It's Joe and Anthony!" I take the phone from my assistant and listen.

"Good Afternoon Scarlett, We have some news ..." I sigh and rub my temples. I can't take any more bad news today.

"So...unfortunately the house we put you and Rose in is having plumbing issues and won't be ready for another month. We are looking for alternatives for you at the moment and should have a solution by the time you arrive tonight." Joe tells me with an upset tone.

I smile sadly and nod my head. "Okay, that's fine. Thank you guys for doing all you can." I hang up the phone and sit down rubbing my temples. Just as I was about to break down, Rose runs into my trailer screaming.

"Momma! Momma! Look!" She holds up a miniature version of my widow's bites weapons. I smile and take pictures of her as she waves her arms around me.

"Wow, baby girl! You look so cool! Are you ready for our trip?" I pick her up and give her a bunch of kisses. She nods her head and hugs me tighter. I put her down and let her go play with her toys.

I lay down and relax for a while and then hear a knock at the door.

"Come in!"

I look up and see Lizzie. She sits down, setting my feet on her lap.

"How are ya doing Scar?"

I sigh and look at her.

"Honestly...I'm not great. I'm just stressed. I'm worried about Rose, Colin cheated on me, and then on top of that Joe just informed me that my house isn't ready in Atlanta." I take a deep breath and close my eyes.

Lizzie reaches for my hand and holds it, rubbing her thumb across it.

"Well, I would say you can stay with me, but Robbie is supposed to be meeting me and staying with me. But when it comes to Rose, you have a village of people watching her, she will be okay. And fuck Colin. Focus on you."

I nod and sit up next to her. There was a brief silence and then Lizzie laid her head in my lap.

"I just really miss Y/N," I mumble sadly.

"Are you scared to see her?"

I look down at her and roll my eyes. "Of course I am. She fucking hates me."

Lizzie scoffs, "She doesn't hate you. You both are just stubborn. Once Aubrey and I-"

Lizzie's eyes go wide and she clasps her hand to her mouth. I squint my eyes at her and grab her hand.