U.A FILE #09 - Kenichi Minna

"Pleased to meet you, classmates."

GENERAL

Name: Kenichi Minna (健一 水納)
Alias: The Mustached Dandy (ザー☆マスタッシュト☆ダンディ | Zā Masutasshuto Dandi)
Nicknames: None
Age: 16
DOB: 05/21
Zodiac Sign: Taurus
Blood Type: A
Height: 1m73
Weight: 57kg
Hair: Ginger
Eyes: Blue-green
Special physical features: None

Gender: Male
Orientation: Heterosexual
Marital Status: Single
Occupation: Student
Place of Birth: Tokyo
Ethnicity: Japanese

Department: Heroes
Year: First year
Class: 1A
Class number: 11
Provisional Hero License: No

PERSONALITY

"To be a hero, you have to be as classy and as perfect as possible."

Q U A L I T Y | F L A W

✔ | Gentleman | Hard-working | Studious | Honest | Ambitious |

✖ | Mannered | Critical | Haugty | Punctilious | Strict |

L I K E S
◇ Tea
◇ Cats
◇ Hats
◇ Suits

D I S L I K E S
◇ Sodas
◇ Stains and dirt
◇ Bad manners
◇ Dogs

R E C A P

Kenichi is a very mannered person who absolutely wants to respect the codes of conduct of the perfect gentleman, even if he sometimes seems a bit haughty or old-fashioned. He can also be very critical of the attitude of his classmates and is extremely manic about cleaning and tidying up.

Kenichi is also a big fan of England and especially of their tea, hats, and suits. He also loves everything that has to do with elegance, especially cats, which he considers "the most graceful creatures on this Earth" as opposed to dogs, for which he has a deep aversion.

PERSONAL LIFE

B I O G R A P H Y

Kenichi was born into a wealthy family in Tokyo and was expected to live up to their high standards. However, the pressure from his parents to be perfect caused significant stress for Kenichi, leading to a difficult academic year and a need to repeat the last year of college. Despite this setback, Kenichi was determined to turn his life around and achieve his goal of becoming a perfect hero. With the help of a family friend who was also a hero, Kenichi received a recommendation to attend U.A. High School, where he could receive training and education to pursue his dream of becoming a professional hero. Despite the challenges he faced, Kenichi's resolve to succeed remained unshaken.

R E L A T I O N S H I P S

Father: Narihasa Minna – Entrepreneur of a large high-end clothing business group
Mother:
Mutsume Minna – Head stylist of the family business
Brother(s)/Sister(s):
None
Best friends:
Kenshin Sayakuzu
Friends: Manami Akio, Yuka Jinsokuna
Crush:
None for now
Rival:
Kenshin Sayakuzu, Shiro Fuyu
Nemesis:
None for now

QUIRK

"I won't allow you to criticize the elegance of my mustache!"

Type: EmitterRange: Mid-RangePrimary Role: Defense + ControlFighting Style: Mid-Range

Type: Emitter
Range: Mid-Range
Primary Role: Defense + Control
Fighting Style: Mid-Range

Stats:
Power: 2/5 | D
Speed: 2/5 | D
Technique: 5/5 | A
Intelligence: 4/5 | B
Cooperativeness: 3/5 | C
Quirk Control: 4/5 | B

A B I L I T Y | S K I L L S

Name: Living Mustache

Description: This quirk allows Kenichi to instantly make his nose hairs grow into a gigantic mustache whose movements he controls by his mind, allowing him to carry out tentacular attacks.

Drawbacks: The problem with this quirk is that it totally prevents him from breathing through his nose, but also requires so much control that he can hardly control his other limbs to move.

Super Moves:

[S4 Ep4] Mustache Punch (マスタッシュ・パンチ): Kenichi uses his nose hair transformed into a gigantic mustache as extra limbs and forms a fist from a part of his mustache to violently hit his opponent.

[S4 Ep4] Human Doll: Six Limbs Attack (ヒューマン・ドル・シクス・リムズ・アタック): Combined attack with Manami. The strings of Manami take control of each of Kenichi'slimbs as well as his mustache to allow him to strike simultaneously and quickly with his 6 "limbs".

[S5 Ep7] Shaggy Insulation (シャギー・インスユレーション): Kenichi extends hisnose hairs to form a thick hairball around an ally while planting his hairsinto the ground, making the hairball electrically isolated.

[S5 Ep7] Steam Muscle + Shaggy Armor:Berserker (スティーム・マッサル・+・シャギー・アーマー・バサーカー): Combined attack with Kenshin. While Kenichi creates an armor of hair around Kenshin's body to protect him, Kenshin absorbs and expels air from eachof his muscles, increasing the rate of his strikes.

[S5 Ep7] Lash Out (ラッシュ・アウト): Combined attack with Kenshin. In their Berserker form,Kenshin throws fast and powerful punches while Kenichi useshis hair like whips from Kenshin's wrists to increase the power andrange of his punches.

H E R O S U I T | I T E M S
◇ A hat with edges as sharp as a blade.
◇ A black suit vest with inside pockets containing nose medication.
◇ Black gloves hiding inner reinforcements for hand-to-hand combat.
◇ A black and brown suit totally waterproof and fireproof and with reinforced fibers.

S T R E N G H T H S
◇ Able to handle multiple enemies at the same time.
◇ Very useful as support and attack.

W E A K N E S S E S
◇ A quirk that's hard to master when there's a lot of movement.
◇ His body is totally vulnerable when he uses his quirk in several places at the same time.