U.A FILE #37 - Kimino Tsubasa

"This youth energy is so mesmerizing."

GENERAL

Name: Kimino Tsubasa (紀実 津婆佐)
Alias: Elixir (エリクサー | Erikusā)
Nicknames: None
Age: 15
DOB: 11/28
Zodiac Sign: Sagittarius
Blood Type: A
Height: 1m62
Weight: 50kg
Hair: Aegean blue
Eyes: Red
Special physical features: None

Gender: Female
Orientation: Heterosexual
Marital Status: Single
Occupation: Student
Place of Birth: Chiba - Tokyo
Ethnicity: Japanese

Department: Heroes
Year: First year
Class: 1B
Class number: 02
Provisional Hero License: No

PERSONALITY

"Don't you dare hurt my sister if you don't want to suffer."

Q U A L I T Y | F L A W

✔ | Big-hearted | Smart | Brave | Altruistic | Hard-working |

✖ | Stubborn | Easily bored | Anxious | Sensitive | Naive |

L I K E S
◇ Dogs
◇ Equitation
◇ Her sister
◇ The sea

D I S L I K E S
◇ To use her creativity
◇ Animal abuse
◇ Toys
◇ Plushes

R E C A P

Kimino is a brave young girl with a big heart, always ready to help others and especially her little sister. Stubborn and lacking in self-confidence, Kimino tends to take refuge in studies rather than socializing, but when she succeeds in opening up to others, she is caring and helpful with her friends, especially with homework.

This mature young girl with a true love of animals, especially dogs and horses, practice equitation since she was a child and is a militant for the animal cause by being a member of an association against animal abuse. Because of her great maturity, she doesn't really like anything that appeals to childhood, be it plushes or toys, except of course when it comes to buying some for her little sister.

PERSONAL LIFE

B I O G R A P H Y

As the eldest daughter of a highly respected attorney and a devoted housewife, Kimino was raised in a loving family environment. At the age of three, the birth of her younger sister, who was born with a rare disability, marked a turning point in her life. Kimino became fiercely protective of her sister and dedicated herself to becoming a positive influence and role model for her. This devotion to her family and a desire to help those in need led her to pursue the profession of a professional hero, and through her hard work and determination, she was able to secure a place in Class 1-B of U.A., the premier hero academy.

R E L A T I O N S H I P S

Father: Toraichi Tsubasa - Attorney
Mother: Hagumi Tsubasa – Housewife
Brother(s)/Sister(s): A sister 3 year younger: Shion Tsubasa
Best friends:
Hitsuji Robatachi, Riko Peru, Okuna Sosogu
Friends: Okiatsu Soyokaze, Kazuo Aijetto, Chichi Haibato
Crush:
Noriaki Rigaku
Rival:
None for now
Nemesis:
None for now

QUIRK

"I'll make you feel old as a grandma!"

Type: EmitterRange: ContactPrimary Role: AttackFighting Style: Close Ranged Combat

Type: Emitter
Range: Contact
Primary Role: Attack
Fighting Style: Close Ranged Combat

Stats:
Power: 3/5 | C
Speed: 3/5 | C
Technique: 2/5 | D
Intelligence: 5/5 | A
Cooperativeness: 4/5 | B
Quirk Control: 3/5 | C

A B I L I T Y | S K I L L S

Name: Youth Pump

Description: Kimino's quirk allows her, when she touches someone, to absorb his/her "youth" increasing her strength, speed, and vitality to the detriment of his/her opponent who then feels weaker and older. The longer the contact with the person lasts, the stronger and more lasting the effect will be.

Drawbacks: The weak point of this quirk is, that once the effect is over, Kimino will immediately feel weaker and older, diminishing her physical abilities as if she were about sixty years old.

H E R O S U I T | I T E M S
◇ A blue cape over a purple shirt with a white collar.
◇ Black mini shorts with a leather belt to which is attached a telescopic baton.
◇ A pair of black stiletto heels, designed for combat.
◇ Black bracelets with an integrated touch-sensitive stopwatch and a pink mask hiding only his eyes.

S T R E N G H T H S
◇ Can easily weaken a horde of enemies.
◇ Increases her physical abilities at the expense of those of her enemies.

W E A K N E S S E S
◇ Must act quickly otherwise the negative effects of her quirk will be felt.
◇ Must carefully gauge the strength she steals from her enemies.