HERO FILE #08 - Chimera

"Welcome to my zoo."

GENERAL

Name: Ryūshi Shishizaki (竜司 獅子)
Alias: The Scaled Lion: Chimera (鱗獅子:キメラ | Urokojishi: Kimera)
Nicknames: None
Age: 35
DOB: 07/25
Zodiac Sign: Leo
Blood Type: AB
Height: 1m82
Weight: 112 kg
Hair: Blond to White when his quirk is fully activated
Eyes: Red to Glowing Blue when his quirk is fully activated
Special physical features: His lion-like base physiology turning to a half-lion half-dragon physiology.

Gender: Male
Orientation: Homosexual
Marital Status: Single
Occupation: Pro Hero
Place of Birth: Takamatsu, Shikoku
Ethnicity: Japanese

Hero Rank: No. 9
Agency/Office/Team: Heteromor'Force
Place of Operation: Kagawa Prefecture
Focused Role: Raid and villain capture

PERSONALITY

"Ready to learn some respect?"

Q U A L I T Y | F L A W

✔ | Relentless | Dependable | Fair | Selfless | Committed |

✖ | Harsh | Merciless | Sarcastic | Indifferent | Tormented |

L I K E S
◇ Swordplay
◇ Moonlight nature walk (or flight)
◇ Having some me-time
◇ Eavesdropping

D I S L I K E S
◇ Hugs or be pet/stroke
◇ Gum
◇ Mosquitoes
◇ Jingles

R E C A P

With an unwavering determination, Ryūshi remains relentless in his pursuit of justice, displaying an unmatched level of commitment and dependability. His fairness is a guiding principle, ensuring that he treats everyone with equality and respect, especially heteromorphs like him. Ryūshi's selfless nature is evident in his willingness to put others before himself, always prioritizing the well-being of those around him. However, some perceive him as harsh due to his straightforward style of speech, and his unwavering dedication can sometimes make him appear merciless. He has a tendency to express his opinions with a touch of sarcasm, which may come across as biting to others. Despite his internal struggles and torment, Ryūshi now remains indifferent to how others perceive him, driven by a deep-rooted sense of duty and purpose.

In his everyday life, Ryūshi finds solace and purpose in swordplay, mastering the art with precision and grace. The tranquility of moonlit nature walks, whether on land or in flight, captivates his spirit and allows him to connect with his primal instincts. Ryūshi cherishes moments of solitude, savoring his me-time as a means to reflect, recharge, and find inner strength. Eavesdropping on casual conversations of others provides him with a glimpse into the lives of those around him, satisfying his curious nature. On the other hand, he harbors an aversion to physical displays of affection, disliking hugs or being petted. The presence of gum is an annoyance, interrupting his focus and disrupting his concentration. Mosquitoes are a nuisance, their incessant buzzing and itchy bites testing his patience. Jingles, whether catchy tunes or commercial jingles, grate on his ears, reminding him of the superficiality of modern society.

PERSONAL LIFE

B I O G R A P H Y

Ryūshi Shishizaki is the only child of a modest grocer couple in Takamatsu. Despite having loving parents, Ryūshi had a difficult childhood. Being the only one in his school with a heteromorphic appearance, he was often mocked and bullied by his classmates, causing Ryūshi to grow up feeling isolated and withdrawn. However, one day, while returning home from middle school, he discovered that his tormentors, who had skipped class that day, took advantage of the opportunity to attack his parents' grocery store. Ryūshi caught them in the act. Overwhelmed by anger, his transformation ended up injuring his bullies. Traumatized by the incident, Ryūshi decided to do everything in his power to become a respected pro hero with the goal of ending the racism towards heteromorphs like himself and his parents. Once he graduated from Shiketsu High School, Ryūshi worked tirelessly as a sidekick until he could finally, alongside his boyfriend, establish their own pro hero agency called Heteromor'Force. Their mission was to gather other heteromorphs like them and actively combat villains, racism, and prejudice. Ryūshi's determination to create a world where heteromorphs are accepted and treated fairly drives his relentless pursuit of justice and equality.

R E L A T I O N S H I P S

Father: Hiroshi Shishizaki - Retired grocer
Mother: Naoki Shishizaki - Retired grocer
Brother(s)/Sister(s): None
Best friends: None
Friends: None
Crush:
His boyfriend
Rival:
None
Nemesis:
None

QUIRK

"You'll never escape Chimera's wrath!"

Type: Mutant TransformationRange: Close to Mid-RangePrimary Role: TankFighting Style: Aggressive and Dominant

Range: Close to Mid-Range
Primary Role: Tank
Fighting Style: Aggressive and Dominant

Stats:
Power: 5/5 | A
Speed: 3/5 | C
Technique: 3/5 | C
Intelligence: 4/5 | B
Cooperativeness: 3/5 | C
Quirk Control: 4/5 | B

A B I L I T Y | S K I L L S

Name: Half-Lion Half-Dragon

Description: By default, Chimera maintains the appearance of a humanoid lion, with his lion-like features and regal mane. However, when activating his quirk, his entire body turns pitch black, adorned with shimmering, iridescent scales that cover his skin. Powerful electric dragon wings sprout from his back, exuding a strong electromagnetic field. In this state, Chimera becomes larger, more imposing, and takes on a monstrously majestic form that reflects the fusion of a lion and a dragon.

Drawbacks: Activating Chimera's quirk requires a significant amount of energy and stamina, placing a strain on his body. The more he utilizes his transformed state, the quicker he fatigues, limiting the duration he can maintain his enhanced form. Additionally, the massive and monstrous appearance brought forth by his quirk can create difficulties in maneuverability and agility, making it challenging to perform precise and intricate movements. The electrified dragon wings, while granting him the ability to fly, also generate a strong electromagnetic field, which can interfere with sensitive electronic equipment and disrupt communication devices in his vicinity. Moreover, the transformation process itself can be physically taxing, causing temporary muscle soreness and stiffness upon reverting back to his default lion-like form.

H E R O S U I T | I T E M S
◇ Full body adorned with a regal, form-fitting golden armor
◇ A flowing crimson cape
◇ Gauntlets and boots intricately designed, incorporating ancient motifs and symbols associated with the sun and justice
◇ Armor chest plate prominently displaying a stylized sun emblem

S T R E N G T H S
◇ Enhanced strength, durability, and intimidation factor.
◇ Ability to fly with electrified dragon wings, providing aerial mobility and strategic advantages in combat.

W E A K N E S S E S
◇ Significant energy consumption and stamina drain when activating and maintaining the transformed state, limiting its duration in battles.
◇ Increased size and mass in the transformed state can hinder agility and precise movements, making it challenging to navigate in tight spaces or perform intricate maneuvers.