U.A FILE #10 - Katsuro Baketsuno

"Oh, hello there."

GENERAL

Name: Katsuro Baketsuno (捷魯 馬結悩)
Alias: The Villain Catcher: ProBuilder (ヴィランキャッチャー: プロビルダー | Viran Kyacchā : Purobirudā)
Nicknames: None
Age: 15
DOB: 10/13
Zodiac Sign: Libra
Blood Type: B
Height: 1m72
Weight: 61kg
Hair: Brown
Eyes: Black
Special physical features: None

Gender: Male
Orientation: Heterosexual
Marital Status: Single
Occupation: Student
Place of Birth: Tokyo
Ethnicity: Japanese

Department: Heroes
Year: First year
Class: 1A
Class number: 15
Provisional Hero License: No

PERSONALITY

"I'll make my way alone."

Q U A L I T Y | F L A W

✔ | Curious | Hard-working | Studious | Honest | Ambitious |

✖ | Negative | Anxious | Loner | Punctilious | Strict |

L I K E S
◇ Video Games
◇ Architecture
◇ Mafia movies
◇ Solitude

D I S L I K E S
◇ Being the center of attention
◇ Lazy people
◇ Asking for help
◇ Going out

R E C A P

Katsuro is a lonely young man, never taking the first step to making friends, being quite negative about relationships and life in general. Nevertheless, he remains a very ambitious person who works hard to achieve his goals and prove himself to make his mother proud, who instilled strong values of justice in him.

Katsuro likes to stay alone in his room watching retro movies, especially about the Italian mafia or the yakuza, and also likes shooting video games. Even though he is very solitary, he is happy to share his passions with the few friends he has managed to trust and with whom he is more talkative and open.

PERSONAL LIFE

B I O G R A P H Y

Katsuro, the son of a former professional heroine turned military officer and a father who is a fugitive criminal, was raised primarily by his mother along with his older brother. Growing up with a strong influence from his mother's military background, Katsuro developed a deep admiration for her heroic accomplishments, as well as her unwavering strength and resilience as a single parent. This admiration inspired him to pursue a career as a professional hero, and he was able to enroll in U.A. High School, one of the most prestigious hero training institutions in the world. With a strong determination to make a difference in society and to honor his mother's legacy, Katsuro continues to strive towards his goal of becoming a highly skilled and respected hero, dedicated to serving and protecting the community.

R E L A T I O N S H I P S

Father: Eimon Baketsuno – Crook on the run.
Mother:
Fuwa Baketsuno – Military officer and former professional heroine
Brother(s)/Sister(s):
A brother 7 years older: Teruaki Baketsuno - Law student
Best friends:
None for now
Friends: Ken Sukoku, Kenshin Sayakuzu
Crush:
None for now
Rival:
Ken Sukoku, Kenshin Sayakuzu
Nemesis:
None for now

QUIRK

"I'll build my future with my own hands!"

Type: Emitter
Range: Contact
Primary Role: Defense
Fighting Style: Melee helped by his quirk.

Stats:
Power: 3/5 | C
Speed: 2/5 | D
Technique: 5/5 | A
Intelligence: 4/5 | B
Cooperativeness: 4/5 | B
Quirk Control: 3/5 | C

A B I L I T Y | S K I L L S

Name: Probuilder

Description: The quirk of Katsuro allows him to extend, from a material that he touches with his hands, cylindrical, pyramidal, or square columns whose width is twice the size of his hand.

Drawbacks: This quirk works only on fairly thick materials and the size of its construction, in addition to depending on the size of his hands depending on the material available because he does not create the material, he remodels it.

Super Moves:

[S4 Ep2] Remodeling: Gate Opening (レモデリング・ゲート・オーペニング): Katsuro by touching a wall, remodels it from the inside to create a gate of the scale of his arms, requiring a lot of energy and closing if he does not touch the wall anymore.

[S5 Ep5] Extrusion: Barrier Erection (エクストルージョン・バリア・エレクション): Katsuro places his hand on the ground to extrude a man-sized barrier twice the size of his hand.

[S5 Ep6] Demolition Hammer: Breach (デモリション・ハマー・ブリーチ): After weakening his targetwith a pillar blow extruded from the ground with his leg, Katsuro uses his momentum to send a powerful demolition hammer blow, previously createdfrom a ground extrusion, at the same impact point.

[S5 Ep6] Demolition Man: Jackhammer (デモリション・マン・ジャクハマー): After pounding the opponentwith 3 consecutive pillar strikes, sending him flying, Katsuro alsopropels himself into the air with the help of a pillar before punching theenemy, making him crash to the ground.

H E R O  S U I T | I T E M S
◇ Wide black work pants with red climbing ropes with snap hooks at the waist.
◇ Black and red shoes with white adherent soles.
◇ A black jacket with rolled-up sleeves and reinforced elbows and shoulders.
◇ A red sleeveless hoodie over a black reinforced tank top.

S T R E N G H T H S
◇ Able to handle multiple enemies at the same time.
◇ Very useful as support and tank.

W E A K N E S S E S
◇ A quirk that's hard to master in nature.
◇ His quirk requires a lot of thought and technique to use it intelligently and quickly.