U.A FILE #15 - Kazuo Sogui

"Hello world!"

GENERAL

Name: Kazuo Sogui (和人 祖食い)
Alias: Matrix: The Online Hero (マトリクス: オンラインヒーロー | Matorikusu: Onrain Hīrō)
Nicknames: None
Age: 15
DOB: 12/13
Zodiac Sign: Sagittarius
Blood Type: A
Height: 1m87
Weight: 72kg
Hair: Black
Eyes: Green
Special physical features: None.

Gender: Male
Orientation: Heterosexual
Marital Status: Single
Occupation: Student
Place of Birth: Nara
Ethnicity: Japanese

Department: Heroes
Year: First year
Class: 1A
Class number: 04
Provisional Hero License: No

PERSONALITY

"Don't hesitate to tell me if you need help."

Q U A L I T Y | F L A W

✔ | Kind | Caring | Smart | Helping | Hard-Working |

✖ | Timid | Seems distant because of his shyness | Docile because of his kindness | Withdrawn | Dreamy |

L I K E S
◇ Video Games
◇ Tinker or improve his gadgets
◇ Trains
◇ His family

D I S L I K E S
◇ Being late
◇ Being the center of attention
◇ Photos
◇ Having to show his feelings

R E C A P

Kazuo is a shy but very caring person who listens to his friends. Sometimes letting himself do too much because of his kindness, this can sometimes make him close in on himself. Very intelligent and hardworking, he never stops working hard to achieve his goals and satisfies his thirst for knowledge.

Kazuo has been passionate about trains and their history around the world since he was a child. He owns models that he has improved and has fun controlling them with his quirk. He is also a big fan of video games, especially online, allowing him to keep in touch with his brother even from his boarding school.

PERSONAL LIFE

B I O G R A P H Y

Kazuo was raised in a loving, affluent household where the emphasis was placed on strong family values. He and his younger brother were nurtured by their parents, instilling in them a deep appreciation for the world and a desire to make it a better place. With his father serving as a support system for professional heroes, Kazuo found inspiration in his father's work and aspired to become a hero himself. Driven by his passion to protect and serve others, he enrolled in U.A High School, determined to make a positive impact on the world and carry on his family's legacy and one day work alongside his father.

R E L A T I O N S H I P S

Father: Shiraku Sogui - Manager of a large privately owned pro-hero equipment company.
Mother:
Akiko Sogui – Medical analyst specializing in quirks.
Brother(s)/Sister(s):
A brother 5 years younger: Ryouji Sogui
Best friends:
Ken Sukoku
Friends: Ema Yorokobi, Masako Sarada, Noriaki Rigaku, Kaito Karetsuin, Shiro Fuyu, Kaito Karetsuin
Crush:
Shinju Shijin
Rival:
None for now
Nemesis:
The Hunter

QUIRK

"Are you sure you wanna try my gadgets?"

Type: EmitterRange: ContactPrimary Role: Control + SupportFighting Style: Mid-Range + Melee

Type: Emitter
Range: Contact
Primary Role: Control + Support
Fighting Style: Mid-Range + Melee

Stats:
Power: 3/5 | C
Speed: 3/5 | C
Technique: 4/5 | B
Intelligence: 5/5 | A
Cooperativeness: 4/5 | B
Quirk Control: 3/5 | C

A B I L I T Y | S K I L L S

Name: Reprogramming

Description: Kazuo's quirk allows him to enter into "communication" with any type of electronic device by simple contact. Thus he can hack it to control it, steal information from it, or modify its source code.

Drawbacks: In addition to the fact that he has to come into contact with the device he wants to control, there is also the fact that a hacking failure due to a virus or an unexpected break-in contact has consequences on his mind and memory.

H E R O S U I T | I T E M S
◇ A black waterproof zip-up hoodie lined with fluorescent green to blind the enemies (being a lining covered with LEDs and PCBs).
◇ Black mittens with a device on the back of the hand capable of projecting different types of connection cables up to 7 meters.
◇ Wide black trousers with a belt full of his gadgets.
◇ Black reinforced lace-up boots.

S T R E N G H T H S
◇ Very useful in reconnaissance to predict the enemy's movements.
◇ Can use the cords of his gloves as a weapon in combat.

W E A K N E S S E S
◇ Takes a long time to hack into highly protected devices.
◇ Must always be in a quiet or safe enough environment to prevent unintentional disconnection.