HERO FILE #02 - Diva

"Me? A high-schooler? Hi hi, don't make me blush!"

GENERAL

Name: Himeno Hatsui (姫の 髪井)
Alias: Supermodel Heroine: Diva (スーパーモデルヒロイン: ディーバ | Sūpāmoderu Hiroin : Dība)
Nicknames: None
Age: 28
DOB: 03/18
Zodiac Sign: Pisces
Blood Type: AB
Height: 1m63
Weight: 65 kg
Hair: Black (varies according to her photo shoots)
Eyes: Red
Special physical features: None

Gender: Female
Orientation: Pansexual
Marital Status: Single
Occupation: Pro Hero
Place of Birth: Saitama
Ethnicity: Japanese

Hero Rank: No. 3
Agency/Office/Team: Divine Agency
Place of Operation: Saitama
Focused Role: Rescue and Prevention

PERSONALITY

"I may be a star, but I also like simple pleasures like a good big milkshake."

Q U A L I T Y | F L A W

✔ | Kind | Caring | Open Minded | Devoted | Protective |

✖ | Arrogant | Rather Naïve | Materialistic | Exacting | Two-Faced |

L I K E S
◇ Eating pastries with coffee or milkshake
◇ Dramas
◇ Romance Novels
◇ Dogs

D I S L I K E S
◇ Gambling
◇ Hair getting tangled
◇ Parasites
◇ Her natural hair color (blonde)

R E C A P

Himeno is a sweet and caring young woman who likes to take care of her family whom she loves so much. However, she is far from being a weak woman and in spite of her aspects of a rich and arrogant young woman, she is a heroine devoted to the protection of others, even if it means trusting them sometimes a little too much.

Himeno may have grown up in a wealthy family, but she still likes simple things like drinking coffee on the terrace with a big plate of pastries while reading romance novels. Well after, it is not necessary either that her hair ends up tangled or that one says to her that she would be prettier in blonde under risk of unleashing her anger.

PERSONAL LIFE

B I O G R A P H Y

Himeno is the only daughter of a renowned business couple in Saitama City, who grew up in a life of luxury and privilege. Despite her privileged upbringing, Himeno worked hard to excel academically under the guidance of her tutors. However, she lacked the emotional support of her parents until her mother gifted her a dog that quickly became her closest companion. Himeno's life took a dangerous turn when a villain working for the Osaka mafia barged into her home to collect her father's debts, threatening her with his quirk that launched parasites in her direction. Himeno's dog shielded her, putting his own life at risk. The traumatic experience triggered Himeno's quirk, and she overpowered the villain, defeating him and saving her pet. After the incident, her parents divorced, and she moved in with her mother and her beloved dog. Determined to use her quirk for good, Himeno, now known as Diva, devoted her life to becoming a rescue heroine. Her exceptional control of her quirk, strength of character, and family connections helped her quickly rise in popularity and effectiveness as a hero. She also became a role model for young aspiring pro heroes, using her fame and influence as a model and actress for preventive purposes.

R E L A T I O N S H I P S

Father: Yōta Hatsui - Ex-Businessman
Mother: Ayana Hatsui - Businesswoman
Brother(s)/Sister(s): None
Best friends: None
Friends: NightClaw
Crush:
None
Rival:
NightClaw
Nemesis:
None

QUIRK

"You wanna know what 'haircut' really stands for?"

Type: EmitterRange: Close to Mid RangePrimary Role: Control and AttackFighting Style: Control and Ranged Combat

Type: Emitter
Range: Close to Mid Range
Primary Role: Control and Attack
Fighting Style: Control and Ranged Combat

Stats:
Power: 4/5 | B
Speed: 4/5 | B
Technique: 6/5 | S
Intelligence: 4/5 | B
Cooperativeness: 3/5 | C
Quirk Control: 6/5 | S

A B I L I T Y | S K I L L S

Name: Hair Constructs

Description: Thanks to her quirk, Diva can manipulate and solidify her hair as she pleases to form tools, objects, weapons, armor pieces, or even limbs out of her hair. The maximum solidity of her hair is equivalent to steel.

Drawbacks: The range of her quirk depends entirely on the length of her hair, which, although it grows back faster than average, takes time to regain its length. Also, the complexity of her hair constructs depends on the care of her hair but also on her concentration. Thus, the more complex and resistant her hair constructs the more energy and care it will take.

H E R O  S U I T | I T E M S
◇ A police officer-like costume with all her pockets full of shampoo bottles.
◇ A rabid dog jaw-like headband to make her hair look alive and scary.

S T R E N G T H S
◇ Very versatile in combat and rescue.
◇ Almost unstoppable in enclosed spaces.

W E A K N E S S E S
◇ Requires a lot of concentration, energy, and creativity
◇ Weak against multiple powerful cut-based quirks.