U.A FILE #19 - Kaito Karetsuin

"Hey, what's your name again? Hum. I'll try to remember it."

GENERAL

GENERAL

Name: Kaito Karetsuin (海音 可列員)
Alias: Bones (ボーンズ | Bōnzu)
Nicknames: None
Age: 15
DOB: 08/12
Zodiac Sign: Leo
Blood Type: A
Height: 1m75
Weight: 55kg
Hair: Black
Eyes: Red
Special physical features: None.

Gender: Male
Orientation: Heterosexual
Marital Status: Single
Occupation: Student
Place of Birth: Osaka
Ethnicity: Japanese

Department: Heroes
Year: First year
Class: 1A
Class number: 14
Provisional Hero License: No

PERSONALITY

"Stop crying and be a hero for once!"

Q U A L I T Y | F L A W

✔ | Frank | Faithful | Hard worker | Funny (with his dark humor) | Helping |

✖ | Distant | Stubborn | Anxious | Critical | Diffident |

L I K E S
◇ Milk
◇ Hardcore video games
◇ Medieval stuff
◇ Metal

D I S L I K E S
◇ Isekai
◇ Cheese
◇ K-pop
◇ Shojo

R E C A P

Generally misunderstood because of his dark humor and his critical spirit, Kaito seems cold and distant but in truth, he is a very funny and frank boy, even if it hurts sometimes before bouncing back on a funny little criticism. He is a faithful friend who, even if he doesn't like to show his feelings, will always do his best to help his friends. He is also a hard worker who gives his best to become the professional hero he dreams of being.

Even if he loves to drink milk and the simple smell of cheese makes him vomit, Kaito remains a rather dark person who loves metal and has a passion for the medieval era. He's also someone who really appreciates the rather shadowy indie video games appreciated only by the most relentless hardcore gamers.

PERSONAL LIFE

B I O G R A P H Y

Kaito, the youngest child of a former couple consisting of a dentist and a teacher, grew up in a loving environment split between his mother and father, along with his younger sister. Despite facing challenges in being perceived as blunt and straightforward at school, Kaito never let his circumstances hinder him. One day, while watching a video of the esteemed professional hero, Magma, Kaito was inspired by the hero's bravery and outspoken nature which was met with admiration. Fueled by his admiration for Magma, Kaito embarked on a journey of self-discovery and self-improvement, honing his skills and determination until he finally earned a place in U.A., the leading academy for aspiring young heroes.

R E L A T I O N S H I P S

Father: Sadate Karetsuin - History teacher
Mother:
Yusari Maki – Dentist
Brother(s)/Sister(s):
A sister 2 years younger: Sasane Karetsuin
Best friends:
Ken Sukoku, Shiro Fuyu
Friends: Daichi Yona, Ren Danagai, Ichi Daikaiju, Noriaki Rigaku
Crush:
None for now
Rival:
Ishin Ajiwau
Nemesis:
None for now

QUIRK

"My quirk may hurt me but I also can hurt you really, really bad."

Type: EmitterRange: MeleePrimary Role: AttackFighting Style: Osteokinetic Combat

Type: Emitter
Range: Melee
Primary Role: Attack
Fighting Style: Osteokinetic Combat

Stats:
Power: 3/5 | C
Speed: 4/5 | B
Technique: 4/5 | B
Intelligence: 5/5 | A
Cooperativeness: 2/5 | D
Quirk Control: 3/5 | C

A B I L I T Y | S K I L L S

Name: Extandabones

Description: Thanks to a calcium intake 4 times higher than normal, Kaito's skeleton is much stronger than average and Kaito can even use his quirk to bring out certain parts of his body.

Drawbacks: The problem with this quirk is that bringing out his bones is very painful for Kaito and also leaves scars on his body that never go away and are always painful.

Super Moves:

[S1 Ep8] Ossuary Storm (アースユアリー・ストーム): Kaito brings out most of the bones in his body before assaulting the enemy in a tornado of blows, slicing them with his bones.

[S2 Ep6] Ossuary Tornado (アースユアリー・トーネードー): Kaito brings out his ulnas from his wrists before spinning, arms outstretched, on the enemy, slicing them in the process.

[S2 Ep10] Iron Maiden (イロン・マイデン): Kaito brings out his ribs from his rib cage to trap his opponent.

[S2 Ep10] Bonehead (ボーンヘッド): Kaito pops his skull out of his head before delivering a powerful headbutt to his opponent.

[S4 Ep5] Phalanx Shot (ファランクス・ショット): Kaito quickly expels his phalanges from his fingertips like pistol bullets hurting the opponent. It then takes a few hours, a lot of calcium, and energy for his phalanges to grow back into his fingers.

[S4 Ep5] Skeletosaur: Bone Hell (スケレトソー・ボーン・ヘル): Kaito brings out as much as possible all the bones of his body including his spine resembling a dinosaur tail. The pain after having made his bones go in is so unbearable that he faints and bleeds a lot.

H E R O S U I T | I T E M S
◇ A tight black sports top with long sleeves and holes in his elbows, wrists, spine, finger joints, and each of his ribs to pull his bones out without tearing his costume.
◇ A tight black sports top with holes in his elbows, wrists, spine, finger joints, and each of his ribs to pull his bones out without tearing his costume.
◇ A black and white mask covering his mouth and containing holes for the milk cartridges to inject them easily in combat.
◇ Black boots with white soles and a heel specifically shaped to have a hole in the center as well as white combat mittens.

S T R E N G H T H S
◇ Very fast in fighting
◇ May not easily seriously injure or incapacitate enemies.

W E A K N E S S E S
◇ Very weak against ranged fighters.
◇ Difficult to fight over time because of the pain.