U.A FILE #46 - Model R.

"Swift as wind, when I'm here nobody dies."

GENERAL

Name: Sekishi Kazato (赤子 風人)
Alias: Red Tornado Hero: Model R. (赤の竜巻のヒーロー:モデル・アー | Aka no Tatsumaki no Hīrō: Moderu Ā)
Nicknames: None
Age: 28
DOB: 11/12
Zodiac Sign: Scorpio
Blood Type: O
Height: 1m70
Weight: 54 kg
Hair: None
Eyes: Gold
Special physical features: None

Gender: Female
Orientation: Heterosexual
Marital Status: Single
Occupation: Pro Hero and Teacher at U.A
Place of Birth: Aomori
Ethnicity: Japanese

Department: Heroes
Year: First year
U.A Occupation: Rescue Training Teacher
Pro Hero License: Yes

PERSONALITY

"Hard to keep your hair intact when you're made of tornado. Good thing I kept my hair in my robot suit after high school."

Q U A L I T Y | F L A W

✔ | Optimistic | Easygoing | Confident | Self-Determinated | Energetic |

✖ | Unpredictable | Impressionable | Emotional | Unpunctual | Eccentric |

L I K E S
◇ Autumn
◇ Airplanes
◇ Robotic
◇ Pajama Party

D I S L I K E S
◇ War
◇ Routine
◇ Subway
◇ Beer

R E C A P

Sekishi is an optimistic young woman, full of enthusiasm, always ready to help her fellow. Unpredictable and sometimes too eccentric, she is nevertheless a teacher and a heroine dedicated to her work, even if it means putting her life at stake.

Despite her military father, Sekishi is not the type to let herself be restricted in a routine and likes war even less. Nevertheless, thanks to her father's job, she discovered a passion for airplanes but also for robotics to the point of making her costume give her the appearance of a humanoid robot.

PERSONAL LIFE

B I O G R A P H Y

The daughter of military parents, Sekishi traveled the world at an early age, following her prestigious parents' assignments. At the age of 10, she was destined for the same career as her parents, but her view of the world was shattered by the death of her mother. Her mother had died at the hands of a villain who had tried to break into a military base, but she had managed to slow him down enough to be stopped by heroes who saved Sekishi's father. And that's what she decided to become, a hero. So she began to train with her father, to set herself up as a true protector of her little sister whom she protected against all odds and, despite her father's reluctance, managed to enter U.A. After graduation, the young woman began to make the family proud thanks to some of her major rescues, sometimes being the subject of articles by her sister, now a journalist. So it was only natural that she accepted Principal Tsunoba's offer when he contacted her to become a teacher at her old high school.

R E L A T I O N S H I P S

Father: Kentarō Kazato - Japan Air Self-Defense Force General
Mother: Shun Kazato – Japan Air Self-Defense Force Lieutenant General
Brother(s)/Sister(s): Miu Kazato - Journalist
Best friends:
Her sister
Friends: Ultra Bright, Nocturn, NightClaw, Light Up
Crush:
Ultra Bright
Rival:
None
Nemesis:
None

QUIRK

"Stop immediately if you do not want to fly beyond the limits, plus ultra!"

Type: TransformationRange: Long RangePrimary Role: Control / SupportFighting Style: Long Ranged + Support Combat

Range: Long Range
Primary Role: Control / Support
Fighting Style: Long Ranged + Support Combat

Stats:
Power: 4/5 | B
Speed: 3/5 | C
Technique: 5/5 | A
Intelligence: 4/5 | B
Cooperativeness: 4/5 | B
Quirk Control: 6/5 | S

A B I L I T Y | S K I L L S

Name: Tornado

Description: Tornado allows Model R. to fully or partially transform into a tornado. She can choose which part of her body to transform but also increase the tornado's area of action and its range at will.

Drawbacks: When the transformation is total, Model R. is in the quasi incapacity to breathe and moves more and more slowly the more the area of effect is big. To increase the area of effect and the range of Tornado, it requires a lot of energy from Model R. but also a lot of breath that she has learned to master perfectly with time.

H E R O S U I T | I T E M S
◇ A red robotic morphsuit with a gold arrow design on the head and "R" on the chest.

S T R E N G T H S
◇ Can control large hordes of enemies.
◇ Can easily move or destroy rumbles to save people.

W E A K N E S S E S
◇ Acts more slowly in a large area.
◇ Hard to act in small spaces.