U.A FILE #23 - Joichi Iuta

"Hum? What do you want?"

GENERAL

Name: Joichi Iuta (如市 違雨太)
Alias: The Mischievous Cardician: Ace (いたずら好きカーディシャン: エース | Itazura Suki Kādishan: Ēsu)
Nicknames: None
Age: 15
DOB: 07/21
Zodiac Sign: Cancer
Blood Type: B
Height: 1m75
Weight: 62kg
Hair: Actually platinum blond but he really likes to change his hair color.
Eyes: Blue
Special physical features: His birthmark on his right arm looks like a tattooed deck of cards.

Gender: Male
Orientation: Bisexual
Marital Status: Single
Occupation: Student
Place of Birth: Nara - Kansai
Ethnicity: Japanese

Department: Heroes
Year: First year
Class: 1B
Class number: 18
Provisional Hero License: No

PERSONALITY

"Wanna play?"

Q U A L I T Y | F L A W

✔ | Family-minded | Kind | Partygoer | Sporty | Neat |

✖ | Unfaithful | Messy | Stubborn | Mean | Manipulator |

L I K E S
◇ His family
◇ Boxing
◇ Dogs
◇ Partying

D I S L I K E S
◇ Spiders
◇ Being wrong
◇ Being alone
◇ Doing homework

R E C A P

Joichi is a person with two very opposite sides, sometimes gentle and generous, sometimes petty and manipulative, but who will always remain faithful to the family values he always defends despite a complicated family.

On the other hand, he is unfaithful to his companions and spends a lot of time partying and flirting or playing sports rather than imposing a routine or doing his homework.

PERSONAL LIFE

B I O G R A P H Y

Growing up in the aftermath of his parents' divorce, Joichi developed a sense of responsibility at a young age. Despite the difficulties he faced with his family, including his father's depression and unemployment, Joichi remained a constant source of support and encouragement. It was this innate sense of heroism that led him to pursue a career as a professional hero. After passing the entrance exam with flying colors, Joichi was accepted into Class B of U.A., the premier high school for aspiring heroes. With his unwavering dedication and steadfast character, Joichi is poised to make a difference in the lives of those in need and fulfill his lifelong dream of becoming a hero.

R E L A T I O N S H I P S

Father: Sueji Iuta - Unemployed
Stepfather: Ikuma Tabata - Mayor
Mother: Koyuki Tabata – Housewife
Brother(s)/Sister(s):
A brother 2 years older: Tokimaru Iuta
Best friends:
Ishin Ajiwau, Hitoyoshi Akarui
Friends: Masako Sarada
Crush:
Hitoyoshi Akarui
Rival:
Ken Sukoku, Suejirou Yugami
Nemesis:
None for now

QUIRK

"Draw a card if you dare."

Type: EmitterRange: Long-rangePrimary Role: AttackFighting Style: Boxing + Card throwing

Type: Emitter
Range: Long-range
Primary Role: Attack
Fighting Style: Boxing + Card throwing

Stats:
Power: 4/5 | B
Speed: 3/5 | C
Technique: 4/5 | B
Intelligence: 4/5 | B
Cooperativeness: 2/5 | D
Quirk Control: 4/5 | B

A B I L I T Y | S K I L L S

Name: Card Tattoos

Description: By activating his quirk, Joichi is able to remove one of the 52 cards from his birthmark and use it as a weapon. Once removed from his bit, the cards become as hard and sharp as metal and can come back towards his arm when he reactivates his quirk.

Drawbacks: When he removes a card from his arm, it creates bleeding sores that bleed profusely and more and more depending on the number of cards out of his arm.

Super Moves:

[S5 Ep6] All Four Aces (オール・フォー・エーシズ): Joichi draws 4cards out of his arm and throws each of them in the direction of an opponent'slimb. Usually used to "pin" an opponent to the wall.

[S5 Ep6] Harrowing Straight Flush (ハローイング・ストレート・フラッシュ): Joichi draws 5 cards from his arm andplaces them between his fingers, using them as claws or brass knuckles to comeand slice his enemy in close combat.

[S5 Ep6] Trap Cards: Deadly Deck (トラップ・カードズ・デドリー・デック): After throwing his 52 cardsinto areas surrounding the opponent, Joichi rushes at him and,raising his arm in the air and snapping his fingers, calls all his cards backto him, slicing the opponent all over in the process.

H E R O S U I T | I T E M S
◇ A black sleeveless crop top with a red diamond and a red heart print, over a grey sports shirt.
◇ White bandages as bracelets and on the shoulders.
◇ Wide white cargo pants with purple knee pads, one in the shape of a clover, and the other in the shape of a spade.
◇ Black pointy shoes with heels and white bandages as socks where he tucks his pants in.

S T R E N G H T H S
◇ Effective in both close and distant combat.
◇ Can deal with several enemies at a time.

W E A K N E S S E S
◇ Exhausts easily when he uses his quirk too much.
◇ Must finish his enemy quickly or have a healer ally to prevent the negative effects of his quirk from being fatal.