U.A FILE #45 - NightClaw

"I'll always see you. Even if you don't think I can't."

GENERAL

Name: Nekoi Kagesa (猫依 影佐)
Alias: The Shadow Hero: NightClaw (影のヒーロー:ナイトクロー | Kage no Hīrō: Naitokurō)
Nicknames: None
Age: 32
DOB: 08/17
Zodiac Sign: Leo
Blood Type: B
Height: 1m73
Weight: 62 kg
Hair: Black
Eyes: Green
Special physical features: Her cat-like pupils, canines, and nails.

Gender: Female
Orientation: Bisexual
Marital Status: Single
Occupation: Pro Hero and Teacher at U.A
Place of Birth: Ōzu, Ehime
Ethnicity: Japanese

Department: Heroes
Year: First year
U.A Occupation: Modern Hero Art History Teacher
Pro Hero License: Yes

PERSONALITY

"I still love my first costume as much as my first cat."

Q U A L I T Y | F L A W

✔ | Passionate | Active | Cheerful | Outgoing | Adventurous |

✖ | Proud | Selfish | Erratic | Wild | Indecisive |

L I K E S
◇ Cats
◇ Party all night
◇ Jewelry
◇ Wine

D I S L I K E S
◇ Dogs
◇ Be alone
◇ Media
◇ Beer

R E C A P

Nekoi is a very active woman and passionate about her work, always looking for new adventures or a new thrill. Despite her pride and selfishness, her cheerful attitude and outgoing nature make her a teacher who can easily motivate her students, although she creates jealousy among the girls.

Having grown up as an only child, Nekoi has become a woman who needs company, to go out with friends so as not to feel alone. That's why she loves the company of her cats so much because they give her the affection she needs when she's alone at home.

PERSONAL LIFE

B I O G R A P H Y

Nekoi, the only daughter of a wealthy family who was often neglected due to her parents' constant travels, grew up surrounded by governesses and struggled with loneliness. To combat her solitude, she utilized her quirk to create clones for companionship. However, her privileged upbringing resulted in her becoming selfish and spoiled. It wasn't until her teenage years that she discovered her true calling as a hero. One day, while on her way home from private school, Nekoi witnessed a group of teens mistreating a helpless stray cat. She intervened and protected the animal, realizing her desire to protect the weak and vulnerable. Thanks to her exceptional abilities and her parents' connections, Nekoi was able to enroll in U.A., where she excelled in her studies and made a name for herself as a force to be reckoned with. She caught the attention of Bunri, and while she fell in love with him at first sight, her feelings went unreciprocated. Despite her initial disappointment, Nekoi followed in Bunri's footsteps and became a teacher at U.A. after his return from the Special Forces, where she discovered a new passion in inspiring and guiding the next generation of heroes. Though she has yet to confess her feelings for Bunri, her dedication to her role as a teacher almost overshadowed her previous pursuit.

R E L A T I O N S H I P S

Father: Yosaburo Kagesa - Manager of a luxury hotel chain.
Mother: Mirei Kagesa – Manager of a luxury hotel chain.
Brother(s)/Sister(s): None
Best friends:
Light Up, Nocturn
Friends: Ultra Bright
Crush:
Nocturn
Rival:
None
Nemesis:
None

QUIRK

"You wanna test the night's claws?"

Type: EmitterRange: ContactPrimary Role: AttackFighting Style: Melee + Support Combat

Type: Emitter
Range: Contact
Primary Role: Attack
Fighting Style: Melee + Support Combat

Stats:
Power: 2/5 | D
Speed: 4/5 | B
Technique: 6/5 | S
Intelligence: 4/5 | B
Cooperativeness: 3/5 | C
Quirk Control: 5/5 | A

A B I L I T Y | S K I L L S

Name: Nine Lives

Description: In addition to having senses as developed as a cat and the fangs and canines that go with it, NightClaw is able to make 8 clones of herself appear. Her clones share their senses with the original, allowing NightClaw to have a complete overview of the enemy in all circumstances.

Drawbacks: Her clones have the same personality and strength as NightClaw, but are much less resistant. Indeed, at the slightest blow whose strength is capable of breaking a bone, they disappear in a brief cloud of smoke and the pain of all the damage that the clone received before disappearing is sent back to NightClaw in one go. Also, the clones cannot last forever and will disappear if NightClaw is too tired or not concentrated enough.

H E R O S U I T | I T E M S
◇ A black and cyan mask making her look like a cat.
◇ An ultra-resistant and flexible imitation leather costume, lined with mesh.
◇ Iron gauntlets and boots with metal claws protruding, useful for attacking and climbing.
◇ A black and cyan belt with a cat's head logo whose pockets are full of sharp projectiles and to which is winded a whip whose end goes over her buttocks like a tail.

S T R E N G T H S
◇ Can outnumber easily her enemies.
◇ Can always see or sense her enemies.

W E A K N E S S E S
◇ Must act quickly against strong opponents to avoid losing all her clones.
◇ Hard to act alone against long-ranged opponents.