HERO FILE #09 - Thrower

"Thrower: Turning every touch into a blast of excitement."

GENERAL

Name: Hayato Nageishi (速人 投石)
Alias: Thrower: The Kinetic Catalyst (スローア:動的な触媒 | Surōa: Dōteki na Shokubai)
Nicknames: None
Age: 37
DOB: 06/16
Zodiac Sign: Gemini
Blood Type: AB
Height: 1m88
Weight: 81 kg
Hair: Brown
Eyes: Red
Special physical features: None.

Gender: Male
Orientation: Bisexual
Marital Status: Single
Occupation: Pro Hero
Place of Birth: Osaka
Ethnicity: Japanese

Hero Rank: No. 10
Agency/Office/Team: Kinetic Aces Agency
Place of Operation: Osaka Prefecture
Focused Role: Rescue and crowd control

PERSONALITY

"Life's a game, and I'm here to roll the dice of love."

Q U A L I T Y | F L A W

✔ | Charismatic | Resourceful | Fearless | Confident | Strategic |

✖ | Impatient | Secretive | Stubborn | Flirtatious | Boastful |

L I K E S
◇ Dice Games
◇ Starry Nights
◇ Fireworks Shows
◇ Spicy Food

D I S L I K E S
◇ Monotony
◇ Extreme Cold
◇ Silence
◇ Bureaucracy

R E C A P

Hayato, alias Thrower, epitomizes heroism with his charismatic and fearless approach to challenges. His resourcefulness and strategic mind make him a natural leader, but impatience and a flirtatious streak reveal human flaws. Thrower's confidence and strategic brilliance shine in the hero arena, yet his stubbornness and occasional secrecy pose challenges within his team dynamic. Despite these imperfections, Thrower's magnetic personality and undeniable heroism make him a formidable presence in the hero community.

Hayato revels in the thrill of calculated risk-taking through dice games and finds solace in the serene beauty of starry nights. Firework displays, with their controlled chaos, captivate his dynamic spirit, mirroring the explosive energy he commands. His culinary preference for spicy food aligns with his bold and daring nature. On the flip side, monotony, extreme cold, silence, and bureaucracy stand as his dislikes, each contrasting with the vibrant, intense essence that defines his heroic persona. His life is a delicate balance between controlled chaos and moments of tranquil respite.

PERSONAL LIFE

B I O G R A P H Y

Hayato and his younger sister Yuki were the children of a well-off engineer couple in Osaka. Their childhood was filled with laughter and joy, and Hayato, especially close to his parents, played the role of the family jester, always striving to keep smiles on their faces. It was with his mother that he discovered his passion for role-playing and board games, particularly those involving dice rolls, which he found particularly thrilling. He trained to combine this hobby with the abilities of his quirk, a skill he honed under his father's guidance. The idyllic life took a tragic turn when, returning home from school with his sister, they learned that their parents had died in the collateral damage of a villain attack while trying to protect civilians. Hayato and Yuki were then taken in by Brain'On'Wheels, a family friend with whom Hayato trained harder than ever, determined to become a pro hero. He later enrolled in the Shiketsu High School, where his natural leadership and flirtatious charm allowed him to easily connect with classmates. After extensive training as a pro hero alongside his mentor Brain'On'Wheels, Hayato and his high school friends established the Kinetic Aces Agency. This agency served as a stepping stone for Hayato, propelling him to the rank of the 10th-ranked pro hero.

R E L A T I O N S H I P S

Father: Keisuke Nageishi - Mechanical Engineer (Deceased)
Mother: Emiko Nageishi - Civil Engineer (Deceased)
Brother(s)/Sister(s): His sister 3 years younger: Yuki Nageishi - College Teacher
Best friends: Brain'On'Wheels
Friends: Kinetic Aces Agency colleagues
Crush:
Too many to name them all
Rival:
None
Nemesis:
Unknown

QUIRK

"Dice in hand, fate takes flight. Get ready for an explosive gamble!"

Type: EmitterRange: Mid to Long-RangePrimary Role: Explosive OffenseFighting Style: Strategic and Destructive

Type: Emitter
Range: Mid to Long-Range
Primary Role: Explosive Offense
Fighting Style: Strategic and Destructive

Stats:
Power: 5/5 | A
Speed: 4/5 | B
Technique: 4/5 | B
Intelligence: 3/5 | C
Cooperativeness: 3/5 | C
Quirk Control: 5/5 | A

A B I L I T Y | S K I L L S

Name: Explosinduction

Description: Thrower's quirk, grants him the power to imbue any object he touches with explosive potential. By accelerating the molecular structure of the object to an unstable level, he transforms it into a powerful explosive. While he has a fondness for utilizing special dice due to their portability and versatility, Thrower can explosively charge a wide range of objects, from everyday items to more substantial elements in his environment.

Drawbacks: The larger or more complex the object, the greater the strain on Thrower's stamina and energy levels. Ensuring precise control over the explosive power of different objects requires focus and practice, as unintended consequences may arise. The versatile nature of his quirk increases the risk of collateral damage, emphasizing the need for careful consideration in crowded or delicate environments hence the use of small objects like dice.

H E R O S U I T | I T E M S
◇ A specially designed red and yellow explosive-resistant suit.
◇ A red utility belt equipped with specialized containers for storing special dice.
◇ Red customized gloves fitted with tactile sensors
◇ Goggles equipped with augmented reality displays for targeting and assessing the potential explosive impact of various objects.

S T R E N G T H S
◇ The ability to explosively charge a wide range of objects provides Thrower with adaptability in various combat scenarios.
◇ Thrower can strategically choose objects and control the explosive intensity, tailoring his approach based on the situation and opponent.

W E A K N E S S E S
◇ Ensuring precise control over explosive charges requires focus, practice, and may be challenging in high-pressure situations.
◇ The versatile nature of Explosinduction increases the risk of unintended collateral damage, necessitating careful consideration in crowded or delicate environments.