U.A FILE #51 - Crimson Guns

"You're ready to endure my training? Fine."

GENERAL

Name: Kōrō Yakunai (紅郎 薬内)
Alias: Crimson Guns (クリムズン・ガンズ | Kurimuzun Ganzu)
Nicknames: None
Age: 33
DOB: 08/16
Zodiac Sign: Leo
Blood Type: B
Height: 1m83
Weight: 102 kg
Hair: Salt-and-pepper
Eyes: Red
Special physical features: His forearms resembling ammunition reloading rails.

Gender: Male
Orientation: Heterosexual
Marital Status: Single
Occupation: Pro Hero and Teacher at U.A
Place of Birth: Takayama, Gifu
Ethnicity: Japanese

Department: Heroes
Year: Third year
U.A Occupation: Third-year students' referee teacher
Pro Hero License: Yes

PERSONALITY

"Can't fight crime without cracking a few skulls... jokes! I meant jokes!"

Q U A L I T Y | F L A W

✔ | Benevolent | (Dark) Humor | Protective | Self-Criticism | Serious |

✖ | Taciturn | Demanding | Aggressive | Strict | Rebel |

L I K E S
◇ Motorbike
◇ American Staffy
◇ Teaching
◇ Archery

D I S L I K E S
◇ Clowns
◇ Bats
◇ Planes
◇ Crimes

R E C A P

Kōrō is a rather demanding and strict man due to his military training. Yet he sometimes behaves rebelliously and aggressively in a teenage way, breaking with his usual taciturn attitude. Nevertheless, he remains a caring teacher with enough seriousness and self-criticism to acknowledge his mistakes and takes great care of his students with whom he practices black humor and is quite protective.

Kōrō is truly passionate about his job, but that doesn't stop him from having other hobbies. For example, he enjoys spending time with his American Staffy, which he takes as much care of as his motorcycle collection. He also enjoys archery in the wilderness and is quite down to earth. This may explain his fear of flying. He also has a phobia of clowns and bats because of his childhood and has a real hatred of criminals.

PERSONAL LIFE

B I O G R A P H Y

Kōrō grew up in a difficult environment, the son of a low-level criminal father and a drug-addicted mother. Despite his hardships, Kōrō found solace in mechanics and learned to tinker with cars and motorcycles. When Kōrō was eight, he witnessed his mother's tragic death from a drug overdose, leaving him alone with his abusive father. Kōrō's situation deteriorated further as he was forced to sleep in the basement of his new apartment to make room for his father's gang. At age 12, a hero rescued Kōrō by arresting his father's gang and adopting him. Kōrō was sent to a military boarding school where he thrived and developed a strong admiration for his new father, ultimately leading him to pursue a career as a pro hero. After graduating with honors from Shiketsu, Kōrō encountered his biological father on a mission with his adoptive father, leading to a brutal battle where his real father was killed. Overwhelmed by a desire for revenge, Kōrō took his father's life, becoming an orphan with a tainted past. However, U.A.'s principal, Mr. Tsunoba, offered him a position as a teacher, which Kōrō accepted. As a teacher at U.A., Kōrō discovered his love for teaching and eventually became the teacher in charge of third-year students.

R E L A T I O N S H I P S

Biological Father: Kaseki Yakunai - Deceased villain
Adoptive Father: Jitsuyoshi Torimaru - Deceased hero
Mother: Yakuri Yakunai – Deceased waitress
Brother(s)/Sister(s): None
Best friends:
None
Friends: Nocturn, NightClaw
Crush:
NightClaw
Rival:
Nocturn
Nemesis:
None

QUIRK

"Does someone wants to say hello to my little friends?"

Type: MutantRange: Long-RangePrimary Role: AttackFighting Style: Ranged

Type: Mutant
Range: Long-Range
Primary Role: Attack
Fighting Style: Ranged

Stats:
Power: 3/5 | C
Speed: 3/5 | C
Technique: 6/5 | S
Intelligence: 4/5 | B
Cooperativeness: 3/5 | C
Quirk Control: 5/5 | A

A B I L I T Y | S K I L L S

Name: Creammunition

Description: The quirk of Crimson Guns is that he has special cavities from his forearms that allow him to create any type of ammunition for firearms.

Drawbacks: In addition to being forced to link his forearms to special firearms to use his quirk effectively, Crimson Guns must also consume a lot of iron to create ammunition. The downside of this excessive iron consumption is that it can sometimes be painful.

H E R O  S U I T | I T E M S
◇ A full-face, bulletproof red helmet that can be detached into a simple respirator.
◇ A black tactical bulletproof top with red armbands inspired by Nocturn.
◇ Black tactical fatigues with knee pads and black military boots.
◇ Multiple holsters with various firearms of crimson color.

S T R E N G T H S
◇ Very versatile in combat thanks to his quirk and its multiple possibilities of ammunition.
◇ Deadly and unpredictable from afar...

W E A K N E S S E S
◇ ...but weaker in closed combat.
◇ Weak against closed combat quirks.