U.A FILE #38 - Sotsuka Choro

"Nyah? Oh, hello you."

GENERAL

Name: Sotsuka Choro (卒花 緒炉)
Alias: The Feline Heroine: Tough Claws (猫のヒロイン:タフクローズ | Neko no Hiroin: Tafu Kurōzu)
Nicknames: None
Age: 15
DOB: 08/06
Zodiac Sign: Leo
Blood Type: AB
Height: 1m58
Weight: 48kg
Hair: Red
Eyes: Green
Special physical features: Her ears, tail, and cat claws.

Gender: Female
Orientation: Bisexual
Marital Status: Single
Occupation: Student
Place of Birth: Umashima - Fukuoka
Ethnicity: Japanese

Department: Heroes
Year: First year
Class: 1B
Class number: 07
Provisional Hero License: No

PERSONALITY

"Nya? This toy looks like me!"

Q U A L I T Y | F L A W

✔ | Extroverted | Energetic | Resourceful | Adventurous | Composed |

✖ | Eccentric | Impatient | Two-faced | Anxious | Uncooperative |

L I K E S
◇ Cats
◇ Cosplay
◇ Final Fantasy
◇ Plushes

D I S L I K E S
◇ Dogs
◇ Norms/rules
◇ Dragon Quest
◇ Water

R E C A P

Because of her complicated childhood, it was not until her teenage years that she was able to unleash her inner child, making her a very energetic, adventurous, and resourceful young girl. Nevertheless, her eccentricity and impatience sometimes exasperate her teammates who do not understand her, giving her more and more anxiety that she hides behind her childish smile.

As a childish girl, she loves plush toys as well as a disguise to the point of becoming passionate about cosplay but hates anything that is norms or rules. She is also a big fan of video games and more particularly of Final Fantasy. She loves cats but hates dogs and water because of the nature of her quirk.

PERSONAL LIFE

B I O G R A P H Y

Sotsuka is the youngest of two siblings, born to a father who worked as a dog trainer and a mother who worked as a nurse. Growing up in a household plagued by domestic abuse, Sotsuka and her older brother endured a traumatic childhood until the age of 8, when her brother made the decision to protect their mother and sister by standing up to their abusive father and leaving the household with them. Sotsuka was deeply inspired by her brother's bravery and chose to pursue a career as a professional hero, dedicating herself to making him proud by joining the prestigious U.A. and giving her all to succeed in the program.

R E L A T I O N S H I P S

Father: Atsuya Umezu - Dog Trainer
Mother: Mineko Choro – Nurse
Brother(s)/Sister(s): A brother 6 year older: Hayami Choro
Best friends:
Kinatsu Yokogare, Gekka Medikkusu, Hiroto Hottonen
Friends: Kazuo Aijetto, Henko Gekido, Jikiru Kasumi
Crush:
Toshio Kobashiri
Rival:
None for now
Nemesis:
None for now

QUIRK

"Nyahahah, you're gonna taste my claws!"

Type: MutantRange: Close-RangePrimary Role: AttackFighting Style: Melee Combat

Type: Mutant
Range: Close-Range
Primary Role: Attack
Fighting Style: Melee Combat

Stats:
Power: 4/5 | B
Speed: 4/5 | B
Technique: 2/5 | D
Intelligence: 3/5 | C
Cooperativeness: 2/5 | D
Quirk Control: 4/5 | B

A B I L I T Y | S K I L L S

Name: Metal Claws

Description: Sotsuka's quirk is that, in addition to having feline physiology inherited from her mother, she has claws made of metal on her hands and feet. Regarding her feline physiology, she has cat ears and tail as well as eyeteeth that are longer than the average and superhuman agility and hearing.

Drawbacks: Regarding her weaknesses, she swims extremely poorly and with difficulty, hating water and her hypersensitive hearing can be a disadvantage against sound-based quirks.

H E R O S U I T | I T E M S
◇ A black crop top with floral patterns.
◇ A puffy black mini short decorated with small golden bows.
◇ Tough little knots in the hair and around the tail that can be used as a capture weapon.
◇ Brown striped tights coming in black stiletto heels shoes.

S T R E N G H T H S
◇ Her agility allows her to adapt to most environments.
◇ Her agility coupled with her destructive claws makes her extremely powerful in melee combat.

W E A K N E S S E S
◇ Very weak in water environments or against water quirks.
◇ Too sensitive against sound-based quirks.