U.A FILE #34 - Hitsuji Robatachi

"Hi, how you're going?"

GENERAL

Name: Hitsuji Robatachi (未 路馬太知)
Alias: Taotie, The Gluttonous(饕餮, ザー・グラトナス | Tōtetsu, Zā Guratonasu)
Nicknames: None
Age: 15
DOB: 03/29
Zodiac Sign: Aries
Blood Type: O
Height: 1m67
Weight: 60kg
Hair: Black
Eyes: Orange
Special physical features: Shark teeth.

Gender: Female
Orientation: Heterosexual
Marital Status: Single
Occupation: Student
Place of Birth: Kyoto
Ethnicity: Afro-Asiatic

Department: Heroes
Year: First year
Class: 1B
Class number: 15
Provisional Hero License: No

PERSONALITY

"I hope they really like me."

Q U A L I T Y | F L A W

✔ | Optimistic | Intuitive | Outgoing | Energetic | Devoted |

✖ | Unpredictable | Insecure | Impressionable | Clumsy | Jealous |

L I K E S
◇ Martial arts
◇ Sushi
◇ Buddhism
◇ Shojo

D I S L I K E S
◇ Lazy people
◇ Big cities
◇ Financially-minded people
◇ Seinen

R E C A P

Hitsuji is a very energetic and sociable girl, a true ray of sunshine and joy for her many friends. But appearances can sometimes be misleading, and behind this self-confident facade, Hitsuji hides great sensitivity and a sickly fear of bothering or losing her friends. But that doesn't stop her from remaining optimistic and dedicated to them, showing a true kindness that warms the heart when her friends need it.

Because of her religious Shaolin education, mixing prayers and Buddhist teachings with martial arts, Hitsuji became a young girl who was both athletic and very pious. Despite her aversion to big cities and their overly materialistic side, she knows how to appreciate the small joys of life such as eating sushi with her friends or simply reading a shojo, dreaming of love stories.

PERSONAL LIFE

B I O G R A P H Y

Hitsuji was born to a unique and culturally diverse family. Her father, an Afro-Japanese Buddhist priest, and her mother, a Chinese expatriate Kung Fu teacher, instilled in her a strong set of inclusive and compassionate principles. Growing up, Hitsuji was exposed to the teachings of Buddhism and the practice of Shaolin Kung Fu, both of which greatly shaped her worldview. She saw the profession of pro-hero as a way to put her beliefs into action and help those in need. With a fierce determination, Hitsuji applied and was accepted into Class B of U.A., the prestigious superheroic high school, to pursue her dream of becoming a hero.

R E L A T I O N S H I P S

Father: Isuke Robatachi - Bhikkhu (Buddhist priest)
Mother: Rui Robatachi– Kung Fu teacher
Brother(s)/Sister(s): A brother 2 years younger: Yukinao Robatachi | A sister 3 years younger: Naoi Robatachi
Best friends:
Riko Peru, Okuna Sosogu, Kimino Tsubasa
Friends: Okiatsu Soyokaze, Kazuo Haijetto, Chichi Haibato
Crush:
None for now
Rival:
None for now
Nemesis:
None for now

QUIRK

"I'll kick you hard before eating you aha!"

Type: TransformationRange: Close RangePrimary Role: AttackFighting Style: Shaolin Kung Fu

Range: Close Range
Primary Role: Attack
Fighting Style: Shaolin Kung Fu

Stats:
Power: 4/5 | B
Speed: 3/5 | C
Technique: 2/5 | D
Intelligence: 3/5 | C
Cooperativeness: 4/5 | B
Quirk Control: 3/5 | C

A B I L I T Y | S K I L L S

Name: Strong Jaw

Description: Hitsuji's quirk allows her to unfold her jaw, making it reach 70cm of opening like an abyssal fish. She also has sharp teeth with increased strength as well as maxillary muscles giving her superhuman biting strength.

Drawbacks: Opening her jaw fully requires such an effort to her jaw that she can only open it fully a few times a day before having to rest it, gaping mouth, for several hours.

H E R O S U I T | I T E M S
◇ 2 small bells to tie his hair in quilts and a Buddhist monk's toga made of fabric for the top over a sports bra.
◇ Long gloves in white fabric with wood bead bracelets.
◇ A belt made of traditional navy blue rope with on the knot in the back, a wooden plate representing Taotie.
◇ Grey upright tights and grey upright sneakers reinforced with wooden plates.

S T R E N G H T H S
◇ Her quirk coupled with her kung fu makes her a formidable opponent.
◇ Its quirk can easily damage most reinforcement quirks.

W E A K N E S S E S
◇ Difficult to control several enemies at the same time.
◇ A quirk that she can rarely fully use.