HERO FILE #01 - State

"Just go with the flow or drown"

GENERAL

Name: Okihiko Mizushi (気彦 水主)
Alias: Watery Hero: State (水っぽいヒーロー: ステート | Mizuppoi Hīrō: Sutēto)
Nicknames: None
Age: 45
DOB: 03/22
Zodiac Sign: Aries
Blood Type: B
Height: 1m92
Weight: 119 kg
Hair: Blond
Eyes: Blue
Special physical features: None

Gender: Male
Orientation: Heterosexual
Marital Status: Single
Occupation: Pro Hero
Place of Birth: Osaka
Ethnicity: Japanese

Hero Rank: No. 2
Agency/Office/Team: State Agency
Place of Operation: Osaka
Focused Role: Battle and Rescue

PERSONALITY

"Ready to let off some steam before training guys?"

Q U A L I T Y | F L A W

✔ | Strong-willed | Intuitive | Leadership Ability | Devoted | Ambitious |

✖ | Narrow-Minded | Ruthless | Unpredictable | Strict | Demanding |

L I K E S
◇ Swimming
◇ Skiing
◇ Flying
◇ Water Sports

D I S L I K E S
◇ Loosing
◇ New Technologies
◇ Junk Food
◇ Odd jobs

R E C A P

Okihiko is a man truly passionate about his job in which he imposes an even greater rigor than that which he imposes on his sidekicks. Because yes, he is a strict man, devoted and demanding with the others and his apprentices but especially with himself.

Due to the nature of his quirk, Okihiko tried many sports such as swimming, winter sports, and aerobatics, sports that he eventually developed a taste for. And as with his work, when he has a passion, he always gives it his all. That's why he hates losing and has a deep aversion to junk food. Okihiko is also a very natural man who, like a good old forty-year-old, has a lot of trouble with new technologies and DIY.

PERSONAL LIFE

B I O G R A P H Y

Okihiko's birth was unexpected and difficult for his working-class parents, who struggled to make ends meet and ended up living on the street. Despite their dire circumstances, his mother did everything she could to raise him in joy, creating a fanciful world of adventure to shield him from their reality. However, when Okihiko was just five years old, his mother was brutally murdered in front of him during a robbery. His father intervened, but was nearly killed by the attacker until Okihiko's quirk awakened, saving his father's life. A pro hero arrived in time to help, and ended up befriending Okihiko and his father, sponsoring Okihiko's education at Shiketsu High School where he graduated as valedictorian. Tragically, Okihiko's father passed away from lung cancer, leaving Okihiko feeling alone and abandoned after his mentor hero moved abroad. Despite becoming a successful professional hero and establishing his own agency, Okihiko felt unfulfilled and adrift. However, when he took on his first trainee from U.A, he discovered a new sense of purpose: to become the best hero he could be in order to train and mentor the next generation of heroes. With this goal in mind, he worked tirelessly to improve himself and his agency, eventually achieving the rank of number 2 on the Hero Billboard Chart JP and earning a place in the Top 10 agencies for aspiring heroes. His ultimate aim is to create a safer, more just society by training and supporting the heroes of the future.

R E L A T I O N S H I P S

Father: Isamu Mizushi - Deceased
Mother: Yuu Mizushi - Deceased
Brother(s)/Sister(s): None
Best friends: None
Friends: Ultra Bright
Crush:
None
Rival:
Ultra Bright
Nemesis:
None

QUIRK

"Don't underestimate the power of water."

Type: TransformationRange: VariesPrimary Role: Control and AttackFighting Style: Control, Hand-to-Hand, and Ranged Combat

Range: Varies
Primary Role: Control and Attack
Fighting Style: Control, Hand-to-Hand, and Ranged Combat

Stats:
Power: 5/5 | A
Speed: 4/5 | B
Technique: 6/5 | S
Intelligence: 3/5 | C
Cooperativeness: 4/5 | B
Quirk Control: 6/5 | S

A B I L I T Y | S K I L L S

Name: Water States

Description: Thanks to his quirk, State is able to completely transform his body into water in all its states: liquid, solid, and gas. State can also transform a single part or his entire body into one of the states of water and even change several parts of his body into different states. In liquid form, he can drown his enemies in his own body, in ice form he can freeze or pierce his enemies with the icy spikes that some parts of his body can form and finally, in gas form, he can fly or suffocate his enemy with his own body.

Drawbacks: The weakness of this quirk is that depending on his form State inherits the properties of the element he transforms into. In liquid form it suffers from electricity, in ice form it suffers from fire, and in gas form, he suffers from wind-based quirk and cannot breathe in this form. Moreover, the more State transforms into different forms of water, the more he has to concentrate and the more energy it takes.

H E R O S U I T | I T E M S
◇ A black and steal body suit with water pumps and a water tank on the back

S T R E N G T H S
◇ Very versatile in combat and rescue.
◇ Almost untouchable with its liquid and gas form.

W E A K N E S S E S
◇ Requires a lot of concentration, energy, and creativity
◇ Weak against multiple elements-based quirks.