Chapter 8

Lisa's POV

Lisa's POV

I am bored. I am playing tic tac toe using rocks by myself.

Pitiful.

My playmates are not here.

I think they have a class.

How I wish I could go back to school but whenever I remember all the things my teachers and parents said, it discourage me.

I mean they are right. I am just wasting their money because I am dumb. I can't blame my parents when they kick me out.

Who wants a useless and dumb child.

Anyway, it's in the past. I hope they are all happy and well.

I was surprise when my surroundings darken. Is it going to rain?

I look up and smiled.

Ms. Hoodie is here.

I was surprise when she hold out her hand. Without thinking which I rarely do, I accept her offered hand excitedly.

I dust off my yellow dress after I stand up. I can't afford to dirty this dress because I'll wear it again tomorrow.

"You're early again!" I started.

Ms. Hoodie shrugged her shoulders.

Her hands brought warmth through my whole body. How's that possible?

She gently guide me towards her usual place. Once we reach her "bench" I reluctantly let go of her hand. I stop myself from demanding her to hold my hand again.

Ms. Hoodie open her bag and brings out big containers. It's more bigger than yesterday!

She laid out all the food and it barely fits on the bench. I can see that there's still container left inside that bag. I hear her sigh in irritation. Ms. Hoddie glance to her right.

I look on where she's staring but I can't see anything unusual.

"Are you okay?" I ask.

Ms. Hoodie look at me and nodded.

I was surprise when a bulky man wearing a black suit and black sunglasses stops in front of us holding a foldable table.

Ms. Hoodie nodded to the man.

"Is that for rent Mister?" I ask.

The man just stares at me.

Does he not speak? I hear Ms. Hoodie clear her throat. I look at her worriedly.

I grab the bottled water inside my bag. I open the bottled water and gave it to Ms. Hoodie.

"Here. You might get sick." Ms. Hoodie accept the water I offered and drink it. Once I am assured that she finished it all I look back on the man beside me but he was gone. The white table already assembled with white cloth laid out on top of it.
There's also carefully arranged cutleries and plate.