Chapter 15

Lisa's POV

Lisa's POV

I switch my gaze to Jennie and her twin back and forth. I still can't believe that she did not told me that she has a twin brother.

I tap her shoulder "Put me down."

Jennie reluctantly put me down. I dust off her suit because my clothes is not that clean. I don't want to ruin her suit. When I am sure that all traces of dust was gone, I step away from Jennie and turn to look at her twin.

I analyze his appearance. He's a replica of Jennie from head to toe but Jennie was obviously a little taller. I step toward her twin and offered my hand. I smiled brightly and introduced myself.

"Hi! I am Lisa! What's your name?"

Jennie's twin smiled and shakes my hand firmly but gently.

"Hello Lisa. I am Soo-hyun. Nice to finally meet you."

I look back at Jennie and said "My God his voice is much deeper than yours. No offense Jen-Jen.

Jennie's eyes narrowed.

"Hi Soo-hyun! Nice to meet you also. Finally? What do you mean by that?" I ask and look back at Jennie. Jennie just shrugged her shoulder. She walk towards her black couch and sat down. I sat down beside Jennie and Soo-hyun sat in front of us.

"Jennie did not mention that she has a twin brother." I started. I can see Soo-hyun smirked at Jennie and the latter just narrow her eyes at Soo-hyun.

"I am so sorry precious. I am not used in talking about my family." she explained.

I nodded in understanding. "It's okay Jen-Jen l understand. Even l don't talk about my family."

"Is Jennie older than you?" I ask curiously.

I don't know what Jennie's expression was but it made Soo-hyun laughed out loud. He even held his stomach from so much laughing. When Soo-hyun calmed down he said "Oh gosh Lisa. I swear you'll fit right in our family."

I smile at him. I hope so. I look up at Jennie and she is glaring at Soo-hyun.

"You're enjoying this so much." Jennie said to Soo-hyun sarcastically.

Soo-hyun grin and what he said next shocks me. "Of course my dear daughter."

My eyes widen in surprise and in embarrassment.

"Your Jen-Jen's father?!" I throw an accusing finger to Soo-hyun.

Soo-hyun chuckle and nodded.

"You look young! Heck I even thought Jennie's older than you! Did you have her when your what 16 or 17?!"

Soo-hyun laughed. "No. I am in my mid 30's actually when Jen was born."

"Really?! You don't look like it really. You still look uhmm what's the word? Yes I got it now a stud."