Chapter 39

Jennie's POV

I woke up and I was pleasantly surprised that Precious was still asleep.

Yesterday's acrivity really tire her out.

She went to the mall with mommy. The MIB sent me a picture on my phone to tell me that's everything's fine which was not after a few minutes.

That fucker who followed our mom's car was still detained in the warehouse because we don't really believe his motive was kidnapping mom and he was not hired by anyone.

He is alone, how the heck he can kidnap two person at the same time?

He should at least brought 20 people with him if he really was desperate.

I doubt he can even approach mom and precious.

Since I woke up earlier than precious. I hurriedly got ready. It sucks that I need to go to work but I have no choice.

I don't even receive any salary.

I am not complaining. There are more people in need that deserve receiving my salary.

I went out of the room silently and run towards the kitchen.

I passby my siblings who are all ready to go to their respective classes and duties.

"Morning." I greet.

"Morning Jen!" Hanbin greeted back lively while the rest just sleepily nodded.

Out of the five of us, Hanbin's the only morning person but he's the hardest one to wake up.

If you want to die early then wake up Hanbin. Even I did not attempt to wake him up.

Since Jisoo is an idiot she tried once and let's just say Jisoo stayed at the hospital for a week.
I went to the kitchen and cooked a simple breakfast for precious. The whole time I was cooking, Grampa G was smirking.

"I remember your father doing the same thing for your mother."

"Really?" I ask while whisking the egg.
Grampa G nodded.

"I think it was her birthday but after that day your father continuously cook for your mother because she apparently requested it."

I smirks. "Whipped."

"Yup. Same as you." Grampa G teased.

"And I love it."

I made scrambled eggs, french toast, Bacon and sausage. I even cut some fruits.

For drinks, I brought milk, water and different kind of freshly squeezed juice.

I place everything on the cart and carefully bring it to my room.

I open my room and saw that precious was still sleeping. She really got tired. I don't even know what she bought yesterday because I did not ask her.

I roll the cart on my side and then I walk to Lisa's side.

I crouch and slowly remove the blanket covering her face.

I sigh when her dishevelled appearance welcomes me.

I'd have to brush her hair before I go but nonetheless she's beautiful.

"Precious. Wake up."

I kiss her whole face until she giggles and repeatedly chants that she's awake.

Her baby blues are staring at me in delight.

"I love you!" Lisa blurts out sweetly.
My heart skips a beat. I have an urge to clutch my chest to see if my heart was still beating. I think my heart gave out because of precious sweetness.