Chapter 24

Lisa's POV

I am waiting for Jen's permission to let me see her Dick.

I am so sure it looks so cute.

Jen closed her eyes and murmurs something.

"Precious. Dick the dog doesn't exist. It was just a prank made by my siblings."

Oh.

Bummer.

I thought l can finally hold one.

"I see. Maybe next time l'll see and hold one." I told Jennie hopefully.

Jisoo and Taeyhung giggled while Jennie just shakes her head and kissed my forehead.

"Eat up precious. I know you are hungry.!"

Jennie scoops up almost everything on my plate.

I sigh. I really don't have an appetite when my period's will start today.

While I was trying to eat all the food on my plate. I was pondering why Jennie grounded her siblings. I don't really have any idea what they did but I'm sure it was bad because Jen was talking A LOT. When she becomes talkative it means 2 things, she's angry or she's happy.

I glance to Jennie's brother and they are all eating like there's no tomorrow. If I got scolded, I don't think I can eat at all.

"Precious." I look up at Jennie who's currently looking down at me worriedly.

"Are you okay? You don't want your food? Do you want the staff to cook another set of dishes for you?"

I shake my head. Before I answer, So-hye was already standing and rubbing my back.

"Is it the time of the month big sis?" So-hye ask.

How did she sense that my period will start today? Does a girl have a built in sensor that can detect that a woman is in her period?

"Yes bu-" I was again cut off when Go-Eun gasp and run to my side.

"Do you need anything. Soo-hyun can buy you pads or tampons. He is an expert" Go-Eun said seriously.

"Me?!" Soo-hyun exclaimed while pointing to his chest.

"Love, Jen can do it! Why are you involving me?"

Go-Eun look back at Soo-hyun and narrowed her eyes. "Jen doesn't know what to buy and you do so buy it now."

"Uh oh. Mommy's narrowing her eyes. Better move daddy." Jisoo sing songs.

Soo-hyun glare at Jisoo then smirks.

"Sure love. I'll bring along all our son to buy feminine products. Right honey?"

Taeyhung, Hanbin and Jisoo shakes their heads no but Go-Eun excitedly answered. "That's a good idea Soo-hyun! Okay bring them along after lunch."

Jennie's sibling simultaneously groan in protest.