Chapter 42

Jennie's POV

I was in the middle of my meeting when my phone started to ring.

"Jen Jen! Someone 's calling! Jen Jen answer the phone and don't be a lazy bum bum. Jen Jennnn!"

The voice of precious rang throughout the whole room.

My board members and staffs are all looking at me strangely.

I bring out my phone and check who's calling.
It was an unrecognized number.

I stood up from my seat and press accept.
I walk towards my office for privacy.

"Goodmorning. Can I please speak to Ms. Jennie Kim? This is Captain Soriano of NYPD."
Captain Soriano? I have a bad feeling about this.

I sat on my chair and brings out my stash of M&M's because I feel that I need chocolates if NYPD wants to talk to me.

"This is she." I replied.

"Sir, I have Jisoo Kim who identifies as your brother and Lisa Manoban detained in our custody due to shoplifting!"

I stop eating halfway when I heard the name of precious, Jisoo and shoplifting in one sentence.

"Please come here to the station.!" I nodded even if Captain Soriano can not see me

"Okay. Thank you." I answered.

Captain Soriano ends the call. I put down my phone on the desk and sigh.

I really don't think I'll even reach my 27th Birthday at this point.

Since I don't want to waste my M&M's, I brought it with me. For good measure I grab 2 more bags.

I saw the MIB on my way to the garage. I look at them suspiciously. "Why did you let this happen?" I ask.

One of the senior MIB shrugged and said "They are in no danger sir. In fact, we all know that Master Jisoo enjoyed getting arrested."

I gave the MIB a side eye and sigh. I imagine how scared precious at this moment. After I bail them out, I'm gonna kill Jisoo and bury her on the crater that she created this morning at the estate. She thought that daddy and I doesn't know what she did this morning.

We arrive at the station in no time. I was surprise to see my father waiting for me in front of the station.

He's in a casual clothing in contrast of my black suit. A group of women from a distance was eyeing my father and when she saw me their eyes widen.

You have no chance woman and forgodsakes my father is old! Old enough to be your father! I shakes my head internally.

My father removed his black aviators when he saw me approaching.

I greeted him with a hug and kiss on his cheek and ask "Where's mommy?"

Daddy saw the opened M&M pouch on my hand and ignore it. I offered him some but he just thank me.

"She's at home. I don't want her to come with me. I am afraid that your mom might decide that getting jailed was fun and get herself arrested just to experience it." I agreed with him.

"Are you briefed on this case?" Daddy ask.
I nodded. "I don't even understand how precious got involve. I am warning you right now that you might lose your third child.!"
Daddy sigh.

"Please don't. Jisoo's still one of my good sperm and it's a waste if you kill her, But your sister's like a mold. She still grows back even if you destroy her multiple times."

I shook my head laughing. My mommy describes Jisoo multiple times as a cockroach, now my father calls her a mold.

My poor brother.