Chapter 51

Lisa POV

I'm getting married.

Is this real?

I mean did I really fool Jen Jen into marrying me?

Can someone pinch me?

"Ow! What the heck!?" I screamed in pain when Jisoo literally pinched my arm.

Jisoo shrugged her shoulders and smugly said

"Your face literally said pinch me so I did. And you're welcome sis."

I look at Jisoo suspiciously and ask.

"Are you a Werewolf?"

Jisoo just smirks and replies "Wouldn't you like to know?"

"Don't bother Lili, Haley's comet is still not passing earth."

What?

I transfer my gaze to mommy Go Eun who's busy listing all the food that will be served at Jen's and I wedding.

She's on her 4th page now.

Wait. How many people is she expecting?

"How many people are we expecting?" I ask mommy Go Eun curiously.

Mommy Go Eun pursed her lips and replied.

"Not a lot. Maybe 500 - 1000 people?"

"What?!" I shouted in surprise.

Mommy Go Eun grin at my expression and pats the space beside her on the couch.

"Sit here Lili."

I reluctantly sat beside her.

Mommy Go Eun place down the pen and paper she's holding. She faces me and holds my hands.

"I am sorry if I forgot to ask you about our guest list but the 200 of those people are our staffs in our estate. The rest are you and Jen's colleagues."

"Oh. You meant the staff here in the house?" I clarified.

Mommy Go Eun nodded.

I smile. "You know I want to really invite them because they all took care of me and I already consider them family. I am just afraid that it was too much to invite them because I am worried about the budget."

Mommy Go Eun snorts. "Lili please. If your wedding didn't cost at least a million, Soo-hyun and Jen will surely think that we are not planning the wedding properly. They will honestly interfere esp Seo-joon. He might pull out exotic animals and place a petting zoo on your wedding. Do you want that?"

"Exotic animals?" I ask in surprise.

"Yup. He will not stop until one of my children or his children agrees to it."

Imagine your wedding with crocodiles, snakes or lion at the entrance of the reception.
Suddenly, mommy Go Eun looked at the Mr. Hulk near us.

That Mr. Hulk suddenly stood up straight and announce. "It's 1:40pm Mrs. Kim,  you have an appointment."

"I knew I was forgetting something."

Mommy Go Eun suddenly grabs my hand and pulls me from my seat.

"Let's go Lili. We need to choose flowers for your wedding."

I thought that we were going to a flower shop but I was astounded to know that there is a large green house inside the estate.

It was like a few meters away from the main house and I didn't even see it even once.

"I never saw this place before." I murmured while we were approaching the greenhouse.

"Of course you don't Lili. It was just built last week."