Chapter 23

Jennie's POV

Jennie's POV

I can't keep my hands off precious hair. Daddy did a good job cutting her hair. I really need to learn how, maybe I'll ask So-Hye to be my practice dummy.

Precious was now currently sleeping in my lap. I keep on thinking in just one night my lifechanged. Thanks to mommy, Lisa was now living with us.

As promised, the shelter was currently being renovated. Daddy made sure that the contractors will be finished before dinner.

"I am home!" I heard mommy shouts.

I immediately look down if Lisa woke up from the noise but thankfully she's still sleeping.

Mommy saw me in the living room and wave excitedly. When she saw that Lisa was sleeping on my lap, she make some kissy face and winks at me. She's crazy but adorable.

Mommy saw daddy going down the stairs and jumps in her place in excitement.

"Soo-hyun! Soo-hyun! I bought floaties."

Daddy furrow his eyebrow. "What floaties love?"

"For the pool! | bought a pineapple, pizza and Olaf shape!" Mommy exclaimed.

"What else did you buy?" Daddy raised his eyebrow.

Mommy sheepishly smile and replied "Bounce castle."

"For a thousand dollars each." Daddy added.

"It was purple!" Mommy reasoned out as if that reason alone can justify the cost of the bounce castle that she bought.

"Uhuh and the other one?"

"It was for Seo-Joon. I know he'll love it."

Daddy sigh and nodded defeatedly.

"This will be the last bounce castle you'll buy love."

Mommy pouts but nodded. "Well if this one got destroyed again maybe you'll build me, I mean us and our children a play house. The one with a tall slide like three floors high with platic balls below. Our children love those."

Do we?

"Right Jen?" Mommy looked at me with her puppy eyes.

I sigh and nodded.

"See! Jen even love monkey bars." Mommy added.

Since when?

Daddy glance at me and I just shrug my shoulders.

"oh and also I bought a bunch of make ups and nail polish!" Mommy excitedly say.

Daddy and I look at each other in horror.

Fuck.

Distract her! I mouth at daddy in which he nodded.

"Love. I think your favorite show is on."