Chapter 13

Jennie's POV

Jennie's POV

After our late lunch, to my dismay Lisa decided to go back to the shelter. She insisted to walk back but one glare from me changed her mind. The whole ride she kept insisting that I know Kung Fu and I am a master of it.

For the life of me I don't even know why her mind conjure that idea. Should I let the MIB train me in Kung Fu so Lisa will not be upset if she learned that I don't know the art of Kung fu?

I sigh.

The other thing that pissed me off was I forgot to give her gifts. In my defense I did not anticipate that she will go back to the shelter early. God knows what will she wear the next day. Her outfit today nearly drown her. Whenever she walks her slipper literally flew 2 feet away ahead of us because it was bigger than her feet and her little toes can't keep her slippers attached to her feet.

She keeps on giggling whenever it happened while I am so stressed because l am worrying she might fall face first because of her damn slippers. One of the MIB even offered to buy her a smaller size of slippers in which she declines.

When we arrive at the shelter she was buzzing with excitement. She said that she's excited to tell her Miss Moonbyul what happened today.

I was happy when she hugged me before she went out of the car but my happiness wiped out when she hugged the rest of the MIB inside the car.

I bet if she learned that another set of MIB was following us she will hug them also. The MIB that she hug can't look at me straight in the eye.

"We're sorry Master Jennie. It's hard to say no to Empress. She's like the queen when she was young." One of the senior MIB reasoned out.

I sigh.

I can't blame him. It's really hard to say No to Lisa.

"Well at least do not hug her longer than 5 seconds!" I demand.

"We'll try ma'am."

I doubt they will succeed.

I went back to the office and I did not forget to glare one specific MIB assigned outside.

When I reach my floor I also glare at Kai which made him stop in his tracks and run back to his office. She invited him to our lunch. What the hell! As if I'll let someone to third wheel us. I want all her attention. Why does she think there's no staff inside the private room that the restaurant we went.

I finish my work and dump it all at Kai's table. I deliberately finish my work for two days so he is force to finish it before he goes home. Provided that he can go home on time. At least his overtime pay has a higher rate.

Am I vindictive? Hell yeah.

Is it petty? Damn right.

Do I care? Fuck no.