Chapter 52

Jennie POV

When I woke up. I immediately felt that there was something wrong.

One, Lisa's side was empty.

I touch the side of her bed and it was cold. So she's gone for sometime.

Weird.

Second when I went down for breakfast, mommy was not also present.

"Where's mommy?" I ask my father who is glumly eating his breakfast.

"I don't fucking know. All these years I know what your mom's doing but this time, I don't even know if she even took a bath before going out!" Daddy said exasperatedly.

Just like my father, I ate my breakfast with no energy. This food tastes bland because Lisa's not with me.

After we ate, we went to the office.

"Jennie you need to attend the meeting to confirm your plan for Lisa's wedding gift." Daddy reminded me.

"Oh right. No problem. I'll just need to finish rechecking the proposal that Hae Jin sent me. Grammar was really not a strong suit of Hae Jin. A golden retriever would probably have a higher IQ than Hae Jin."

"What do you expect? He's Seo-joon's child after all."

Daddy and I both sigh and shakes our heads.
Suddenly, there's a rapid knock on my door.

I opened the door since I have an idea who it might be.

"Soo-hyun!" Uncle Seo-joon shouts and he dashed towards dad who was sitting at the couch ignoring him.

"Soo-hyun! Emergency!!" Uncle Seo-joon wailed while sitting beside my dad who was still ignoring him.

Frustrated, Uncle Seo-joon grabbed my father's head and forced it to face him.

Uncle Seo-joon leans his face towards dad and they are literally a few inches apart.

"Soo-hyun! Min-young's missing!"

Daddy's face expression changes into disgust and pushes Uncle Seo-joon away from him.

"She's your wife! Why would I care if she's lost and get the fuck away from me!" Daddy exclaimed.

Uncle Seo-joon's eyes widen. "I bet you will care if you realize that Go Eun and Lisa's with her! They are both also gone right?! My Min-young will not go out without telling me anything!"

As soon as I understood what Uncle Seo-joon was saying I stopped whatever I was doing and started to focus on what was happening.

Daddy's eyes widen and said "Wait. Min-young was also gone when you woke up?"

"Yes!" Uncle Seo-joon wailed.

Daddy looks at me in panic and says,

"Fuck. There's really something going on."

I stood up from my chair and sat on the opposite couch.

"What did the MIB said?" Uncle Seo-joon ask.
"Nothing. You know that the MIB are all loyal to Go Eun as if she's the one paying them and not me." Daddy grumbled.

"We can't trace their phones." I murmur then I realize there's someone who can help us.

"I know someone that can help us, but this person's so fucking annoying." I warned.

"Call that person Jen."

A few minutes later

"The great Kim Jisoo has arrived! Bow down to me peasants!" Jisoo exclaimed laptop in hand.
Daddy looked at Jisoo hopelessly like she already accepted that Jisoo was really exchanged with another kid at birth.

As a response, I threw a pillow in her head.

"Ow! Damn it! Why are you always in violent mode Jen?! It's too damn early for that!!.

Jisoo whined while rubbing her head.

"I'll throw this whole table Jisoo at you if you don't shut up and sit down. Try me." Daddy said darkly.

Jisoo immediately skips towards my desk unaffected and sat down on my office chair.
The audacity of this bitch.

Relax Jen. She's still your sister. I repeatedly chant to myself.

"So I called all of you today to inform you that I Jisoo the great will ask for a fee of-"

before she can continue what she's saying, daddy was already lifting the coffee table.

"I'm sorry! I am just joking daddy! Just joking! Geesh." Jisoo shouts in panic.

"Can you just find your mother, sister in law and my wife Jisoo?!" Uncle Seo-joon said impatiently.

Jisoo pouts then opened her laptop.
Suddenly Macarena starts to play from Jisoo's laptop.

Jisoo immediately stops the music and smiles at us sheepishly.

"Sorry."

Jisoo started to types furiously on her laptop. After a while we heard her murmur "Fuck."

"Did you find your mom?!" Daddy immediately asked.

Jisoo gulps and nodded.

"Where?"uncle Seo-joon anxiously ask.
Jisoo shakes her head and replies hurriedly "It would be better if we go there now."

We all run towards the garage and use the car of uncle Seo-joon.

Jisoo entered the location on the GPS.

While we are nearing the area the bad feeling I felt this morning was getting worse.

Once we arrive at an open field with our 3 cars with MIB in it. I already have a suspicion.

All of us run towards the MIB who are already looking everywhere but us.

"Where are they?!" Daddy demanded to be one of the MIB.

The MIB was still not looking at us.

"If you don't answer my question, I'll kill you and deliver your body piece by piece to your family. Don't test me!" Daddy said darkly.

I can see Jisoo walking away from us slowly. Fear evident in her eyes.

The MIB just points to the sky.

The three of us robotically looked up and almost fainted.

Mommy, Auntie Min-young and Precious was already floating in the air and only a fucking parachute was literally preventing them to die.

"I think I can't breathe." Uncle Seo-joon whispered.

"My vision are darkening and I feel faint."I mumble.

"I have a chest pain." My father grasped his chest while looking at my mother who was clearly not aware that her brother, husband and daughters will probably die today.

We helplessly stare at the love of our lives skydiving.

I know Lisa spotted me when she happily waves at me. I can make out my mommy doing the same thing to my daddy.

As soon as they landed and had their parachutes removed, they run towards us.
I don't even know what happened next, I just know that daddy, uncle Seo-joon and I lost consciousness in stress, fright or both.

The last thing I heard was

"K.O!"

Fuck you Jisoo.

*****
Sorry for the long wait. My uncle passed away last week  and I got so busy with my work. Enjoy reading guys!