Chapter 33

Lisa's POV

We already attended church this morning. Unfortunately we delay opening our presents because the staffs needs to shovel out all the snow that Jisoo drop inside the whole house. I thought Go-Eun and Soo-hyun will get angry but they just shove Jisoo face first into the snow.

"I swear to God Jisoo you will not stop until you destroy our whole house you fucking idiot!" Soo-hyun exclaimed while he shove Jisoo back to the pile of snow for the third time.

"Our house needs renovations anyway!" Jisoo whined.

Jennie just silently stare at her sister. "Are you really sure that she is really your daughter? the nurses did not exchange her for another kid? "

"I actually ask that same question everyday Jen. I admit she looks like me but I am so fucking sure I don't act like her." Soo-hyun grumbled.

"Soo-hyun, you are just like Jisoo. Don't deny it.'" Go-Eun said.

Soo-hyun look at his wife incredulously. "I can't even remember an incident that I acted like him. Like never love. "

Anyway, so here we are waiting on the living room for Jen's parents to get ready.

All the staffs are busy setting up all the tables and chairs that are needed to accomodate everyone.

I discover that Christmas is really a big deal for Jennie's family. They celebrate it with all their staff's family.

"Unnie let's sing while we wait for our parentals!" Jisoo suggested. I agreed excitedly.

"We wish you a merry christmas! HEY! dashing through the snow with a one horse open sleigh!" Jisoo starts.

I furrow my eyebrows.

Am I remembering the wrong lyrics?

"They are singing their own remix version precious." Jennie clarified.

Oh. That's why.

Taeyhung joined Jisoo singing their remix version.

"Rudolph the red nose raindeer! Have a very shiny nose! Ssiiiiilleent niiiight! Hoooly niiiight." It was impressive that they even harmonize.

"When will you stop mixing all the Christmas songs?" So-hye cuts them off.

Jisoo scowl. "We are reaching the good part!"

"There's a good part?!" Jennie sassed.

"Jennie Kim. Are you teasing your siblings?"
We all look to where the voice was coming from and to my delight I squealed.

Go-Eun's dressed as Anna of frozen while Soo-hyun dressed as Soo-hyun but he has a raindeer headband on his head.

"You are so cute Go-Eun!" I exclaimed.
Go-Eun smiled brightly and twirl so I can see the whole of her dress.

"Do you think so? I hope the kids of our staffs will like my costume." She answered.

"I assure you. They will love it!" I encouraged

"Daddy why are you wearing fake horns? You don't need that!" Jisoo exclaimed.

I transfer my gaze to Jennie for some kind of explanation but she's not showing any emotion as usual.

"What do you mean Jisoo?" I ask.

"You can just show your original horns daddy. Even Satan and Hades bows down to to you." Jisoo added.

All of Jennie's siblings snickers, even Go-Eun.

"Jisoo."

Jisoo look at his glaring father.