Chapter 47

Go Eun's Pov (Surprise!)

Turn to the left

Turn to the right.

I again turn to the right.

Wait.

I am already lying on my right.

My bad. I meant turn to the left.

And Sigh.

"If you turn one more time Go Eun I'm gonna strangle you." Min-young complained beside me.

"I'm sorry! I just can't sleep. I don't know what to do!" I replied apologetically.

"I want Soo-hyun. I miss him." I remind myself that I am too old to whine.

Min-young sat up and sigh. She looks at me and said "Tell me. How many times did you sleep without Soo-hyun."

I purse my lips. "None. Even if I am staying at my cabin because I am angry at him, he's building a tent outside and sleep there. He's always near me."

"You two are really pathetically in love with each other." Min-young said.

"You don't understand Min-young. He's not just the love of my life. Soo-hyun's my life. He's my lifeline." I explained.

"Go Eun it's 3 in the morning. Do you honestly wants to go home at this time?" Min-young ask. I nodded.

I stand up and admire my outfit.

I am wearing my cute unicorn Pyjamas that Soo-hyun bought me last week.

He promised that he'll buy me all the available colors of this pyjamas and in excitement I told him that I will buy him a unicorn purple onesie.

I am not certain but I saw Soo-hyun wince when I mentioned about the purple unicorn onsesie but I think it's just my imagination.

I carefully went out of the room because it's dark. I wave at Min-young. I don't think she saw me waving but who cares. It's the action that counts.

I'll not disturb my brother. Seo-joony's sleeping in Shin ye's room because she had a nightmare a few hours ago.

I tiptoe down the stairs. I am tempted to just slide on the banister but I stop and remind myself again that I am not in my 20's anymore.

If I fall on these stairs, I'll need a hip replacement.

The MIB in front of the door got spooked when I opened the front door.

"Sorry." I said sheepishly.

"What can we get you madam? Do you want some food? Water?"

"I want Soo-hyun."

The MIB suddenly shut his mouth and nodded.

"Just a second madam."

He touch his earphone and said " The Queen needs her carriage now. I repeat, the Queen needs her carriage."

After all these years, our MIB's still sharing earphones. Soo-hyun really needs to add their funds so they can buy a full set. This is ridiculous.

"Don't tell Soo-hyun that I'm going home okay?"

The MIB nodded.

A car stops in front of us and another opens the car for me.

"Thank you!"

As we cruise along the highway, I think about what I should do so that Jen will propose to Lili by this week.

Then I realize, I am not that kind of parent. Even if it's hard, I'll be patient. I already intervened before so I think that's enough.