Chapter 10

Lisa's POV

Lisa's POV

I got sad when I did not see Jennie the next day. I don't know why.

It's understandable that she's not at the park because it was Saturday.

On the bright side my playmates are here! It was so nice that one of the parents bought me chocolate ice cream.

Overall the start of my weekend was going smoothly. I was happy.

Or so I thought.

The next day while l was doing my business, I was shock to find out that my eco bag was gone. To my luck my flipflop was also inside the bag.

I look for it everywhere but I can't find it. I ask all the volunteers but all of them told me they did not see it.

I slump on the floor.

What should I do now? I have nothing left. I look at my clothes and realize that I need to change it already because it's filthy but how? I have no other clothes.

I perk up when I realize that the shelter has extra clothes.

Not all hope are lost.

I hope whoever got my bag they put it to good use.

I stand up and run to Miss Moonbyul's office.

I politely knock on her door. I press my ear on the door and wait for her reply.

"Come in

I open the door and peek inside if she's busy. I don't want to disturb her.

"Miss Moonbyul are you busy?" l ask in a small voice.

"No honey. Come in."

I went inside and close her door silently.

"What can I do for you Lisa?"

I look down and play the hem of my dress.

"l am just wondering if I can borrow some clothes? Because someone took my bag.!"

I try not to cry. Let it go Lisa. Someone needs it more than you do that's why they took it. I remind myself.

I was shock when Miss Moonbyul hugged me.

"Oh honey. I am so sorry that happened. There's no dresses in our storage but there are lots of shirts and shorts if that's okay."

I nodded enthusiastically. It's better than nothing,

"Thank you miss Moonbyul!" I hug her tightly and skip to the storage area.

All the clothes are double my size. I am so happy that there are new underwear that fits my me. I took only one pair of shirt and shorts. Others might need it more than me.

I also found a big slippers. I look like a clown and it was so funny when I look in the mirror.

I was folding my dress when I saw something peeking out at the side of my dress.