Chapter 36

Lisa's POV

I run.

I'm such a coward.

I don't even know why I did it.

It felt so right at that time. Her eyes were twinkling with happiness. She looks gorgeous under the glare of the fireworks.

I think I have eureka at that moment.

I admit, I am inexperienced in all of things specially on relationships but I know what I feel.

I know I've known Jen Jen in just a few months but in those months She shows me how a woman should be treated and cherish.

I've said this a million times before, her family was one of a kind. They accept me with open arms. I did not see, feel or hear any judgement from them which I am very grateful.

At this times, Jennie's family was a stand out. You can't see a family with that kind of very close relationship.

What's my realization?

I love Jennie. I do.

Not because she gave me everything. I love her because she sees the real me from day one and she accepts all of me. She did not once ask me about my dyslexia or about my family. She respects my privacy.

At a distance I saw the silhouette of Jennie running towards the car.

I felt bad that I leave her but the situation calls for it.

I need a minute to myself to gather my thoughts.

Jennie opened my side, She kneels and pulls me to her arms.

"God precious! Don't run like that! I got so worried."

Wrap my arms on Jennie's waist and rub her back.

"I am sorry Jen Jen. I just need a minute to myself."

Jennie's arm tightened around me. "I understand precious. I understand."

I bury my face to her chest. "Thank you Jen Jen for this wonderful date. I don't know how other people date went but yours was the best."

"You're welcome precious." She replied.

"On our next date I want to go parasailing." I suddenly get excited on the prospect of going to the beach.

"Whatever you want precious." I can hear a strain on Jennie's voice.

I push her to see her face clearly. her face show no emotion but when I scrutinize her eyes it shows apprehension?

"We can do other thing Jen Jen. You don't need to follow what I want."

Jennie shakes her head. "No precious. We will do whatever you want. I just need to arrange some documents before our next date!"

Documents?

"I don't know what that means but okay. Get up Jen Jen. You don't need to kneel. You might squeezing innocent insects right now because you're heavy."

Jennie narrow her eyes at me nonetheless she still stand up.

"I am not that heavy precious." She whined.

"It's pure muscles."

True.

Yummy muscles.

"Do you have a flashlight?" I ask randomly.
Jennie looks at me quizically but she brings out her phone and press something on it. After a few press a bright light shined at the back of her phone.

She gave me her phone. I carefully receive her phone and shine the light on the ground where Jennie kneels.

I gasp.