Chapter 26

Jennie's POV

Jennie's POV

I grab precious hand and we went back to my room.

I can feel precious curiosity about what mommy had said.

There's no fucking way I'm gonna explain to Lisa what mommy meant.

"Jen-Jen why can't you answer my question?" Lisa ask.

I slump on my bed and sigh.

Lisa squats in front of me and she tried to look into my eyes.

Her expression were of confusion and curiosity.

"Precious I can't answer that question. Ever. Can you please just drop it?" I begged.

Lisa furrow her eyebrows. "I understand Jen-Jen that even you don't know how Go-Eun can do it. I am just really curious? Go-Eun's so impressive!"

I don't think I want the direction of this conversation.

"I'll ask Go-Eun at dinner. I was really curious Jen-Jen." Precious said determinedly.

oh fuck no.

"And can't you see? It's a good party trick. I need her to teach me how to do that."

No fucking way!

Party trick my ass!

"Precious don't you think it's much more a good idea if we eat our dinner here at our room?"

"Huh?"

"I mean you'll only eat biscuit right? So I don't think multiple food in front of you will make your nausea better."

Please say yes. Please say yes! I chanted in my mind.

Lisa nodded eagerly. "You're right Jen-Jen. It would be rude to your parents and siblings to puke in front of them while they are eating. We'll just stay here."

Jesus thank you!

"Before I forgot Precious. Come with me for a minute."

We went to our bathroom. I opened my cabinet to show all feminine products we bought.

"For now, we will share this closet but I promise your own closet will be installed tomorrow."

Lisa steps towards the closet and inspects everything that we bought.

She turns around and looked at me wide eyed.

"Jen-Jen this is the expensive kind of pad!"

"Is it? I don't know Precious. Daddy just recommended it. He said it's highly rated."

"The pads that I used doesn't even have a name! But thank you so much for this."

"Anytime precious.!"

"Uhm Jen-Jen can you give me a minute?" She ask shyly.

"Why?"

"I need to change my pads."