Chapter 11

Lisa's POV

Lisa's POV

"You can talk?" I ask surprise.

Jennie has the audacity to shrug her shoulders.

''All this time you can talk? I thought you are mute!" I exclaim.

Jennie's ignoring my rant and smirks at me.

She's crazy and I'm dumb. Why did I assume that she's mute? Am I that judgmental?

"Let's be clear because I am confuse. You can talk?"

She nodded.

"You just don't want to?"

She nodded again.

I sigh.

Jennie ushers me to one of her black couch. She sat on the opposite couch.

"What are you doing here and how did you find me?"

I am ashamed to say but I just stare at her like a fudging lunatic. I can't still get over that she's not mute. Her voice is deep and melodious. I bet she can sing too.

Jennie waves her hand in front of me to get my attention.

"Sorry. What did you say?"

"I ask what are you doing here and how did you know where I am working."

"Oh. That. I ask Miss Moonbyul to draw a map. Look look!"

I excitedly brings out the folded map in my pocket and showed it to Jennie.

She gently took the paper away from me and look at it.

"Your office was so far! What time is it?" I ask.

"Almost 9am" Jennie replied.

"Really?! So I've been walking for more than 2 hours! Wow I don't know what to say but Go me!"

Jennie eyes widen "You walked? Precious you could have use a taxi or the subway!"

"I could." I agreed. "But I can't."

Jennie furrow her eyebrow.

"No money remember? I mean if I sweep the stations they'll let me ride for free?" I ask curiously.

I stand up and turns around so that she can see my whole outfit.

"It's the latest trend! Honestly you should keep up." I try to pose like those models on billboards but l just look weird.

"l am sorry if I am not updated on latest trend nonetheless you look beautiful whatever you wear."

I'm gonna tear up.

How sweet.

"Seriously Lisa why are you dress differently? What happened?" Jennie said seriously.

I sigh.